UK v5 Wagon

quit

now she is back on the road, making the ever expanding job list get smaller , and shopping list 

1) new tyres again ! Maybe trying some nankang NS2-R , 

2) New rear speakers 

3) New Battery

4) Replace a damaged door card

5) get a spare wheel! 

6) Fit turbo

7) fit new decat 

8) install the apexi and map it up!

in the mean time the plasti-dipping will continue and few changes to the outside 

• 1 month later...

been a bit slow on this lately

bodywork im awaiting some paint and sika tape so i can fit the WR1 rear arch extensions to just make it a tad wider looking 

turbo is here, downpipe is being wrapped (in my shed) just been sorting a missing issue so changed pretty much everything. turns out the boost solenoid was sticking 

will be dipping again, wheels and bonnet this time aswell as the splitter will be redone and morrettes so it all matches !

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Will admit My saloon is sitting in a car park (at the airport) but it made the journey fine with 4 reasonable sized suitcases, a holdall and few tools in the boot

me ,Mrs and my 2 teenagers sitting comfortable inside[emoji41]

so I've got no need for a fugly ar5ed heavy wagon and will be sticking with the saloon [emoji55]

all joking aside as long as it's quick and had a subaru badge I'd drive it cos it's all about the boost n burble in my eyes

I would even drive a wagon cuz but only while wearing my (saloon) burbery cap and argos sovereign in'it blood [emoji23]

• Like 1