UK v5 Wagon

quit

well some MORE stuff ordered but sssshhh dont tell the mrs!

Another H brace for the underside which is a bit bigger, Then making a internal body brace to run accross the floor.

Carbon fibre aero catches

2 pot rear brake conversion

Blanks to remove the headlight washer jets (in carbon fibre of course!)

Just after a harness bar too

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

decided against the RA style roof flap, Thats been sold on now (people were begging for it ! ) 

BUT 

decided to change my crappy rear bumper so got a new one coming, just need to change the hockey sticks over as mine are colour coded, Then i got a bad knock on the rear arch (no rot thankfully!) but to pull it out is a big job 

Was looking on the facebook pages a set of the WR1 style arches popped up for 60 quid, PM'd him got them at a bargain as he had them wrapped up ready to go and was let down 

WOndering wether to go body colour or carbon fibre, Im looking for some canards aswell for the front bumper

• 2 weeks later...

arches trial fitted 

image_zps478de0c4.jpg

image_zps5af81024.jpg

They might get the carbon fibre treatment and the side skirts if i can afford it.... I forgot to MOT my car and my mate cant do it for a couple of weeks so going to strip and clean the entire car down, some paint work, service and bits and bobs while im at it 

I remember once I forgot about an MOT on my car I had one that ran out in October so did that thought it was April the other one but that was one of the other cars. Wasn't until I cam to tax the car in January I had realised it had expired also in October and I had been driving it around with out a care in the world :D  And that's why I have all 3 things n January to do now :(

i did decide yes, till i popped into them today, It cant be done or it cant be done for less than 600 quid!!

SO now im looking at painting them to match the body and then hydro dipping them with a ghost carbon print so its not in your face!!

once they are bonded on no going back!

lined up the arches again.... Dont like them! look too stuck on!

so repair the arch it is !

Also im binning my ecu and going for apexi (again!) lol Vf35 and 10-20% meth so should be bounding along like a hellcat come march

Got some sti lights, try make it look a bit newer and bit better than the tint sprayed rears, and for 60 quid i couldnt pass them up!

still on the hunt for a apexi and not going too well! people wanting 600 quid!!

my alternative is ECUTEK which ive done before, and maybe said in this thread somewhere thats the route im going but its again 600 quid i don't want to spend!

• 1 month later...

Well not updated this in a while:

Engine:

my Vf28 blew its !Removed! out, oil everywhere! that was end of november and it hasnt moved since. So been wondering what to do! cant find another sensible priced turbo so im bolting the td04 back on with **** loads of boost so its going to be pretty much 0 lag! 

should be about 285-290 im hoping for with the supporting mods i got already and managed by a Apexi power FC and commander i got off eBay just before xmas. There is still a debate wether i will run 10% meth too

image_zps4bc1f7f0.jpg

Body:

My other plastidip thread i been looking into painting the car yellow but im spending my money elsewhere. So ive got a sprayer im ordering some matte black plasti dip, blue pearl flakes and glossifer so it will have a gloss black roof , spoiler and bonnet with a touch of blue 

All the other black trim will be dipped matt black too i think 

the yellow tow straps and stickers are coming off as the wheels will be done in Hyper Orange ! 

Interior:

Not alot really, just searching for a harness bar and a bottom floor brace which will probably end up getting made 

Better get it back on the road!

Yeah I'm not paying 400 for a vf28 atm when I think my engine will go bang so rather drop power for now

Paid 350 delivered ! Was the only bidder on eBay , was going to risk trying get it cheaper but they don't pop up often