UK v5 Wagon

quit

• 2 weeks later...

Did you get the adjustable one matt ?

If so what bolt hole have you got it set on and what suspension/springs are you running ?

As I haven't adjusted mine just put it on the first hole and fitted some whiteline pigtails and it seemed much better, so then thought hey if its not broken dont fix it lol

I did the same ( tightest setting ) running on elbaich pro's quite happy with the set up as is tbo

just wondered if their was any noticeable difference between the settings as id prefer just a tiny bit more oversteer if it could be gained

Yeah I love wagons this is my second , had a saloon too

I'm going for a map first week July , gonna run meth :-)

Missed out on some abw arches too last night all painted in right colour complete with front wings for 80 quid. !!

on ARB note ive just fitted front and rear adj whiteline ARBs i've got the front on the 1st hole(don't know if that's harder or softer setting) and the rear on the medium setting also running Spax RSX coilovers got camber on max just on the camber bolts and the handling is phenomenal no understeer and havent pushed it hard enough to get oversteer does like to ***** a wheel at higher speeds and cherps the inside front but if anyone knows which hole on the front ARBs is the harder setting id like to know, bit of trial and error atm hopefully without much error

on ARB note ive just fitted front and rear adj whiteline ARBs i've got the front on the 1st hole(don't know if that's harder or softer setting) and the rear on the medium setting also running Spax RSX coilovers got camber on max just on the camber bolts and the handling is phenomenal no understeer and havent pushed it hard enough to get oversteer does like to ***** a wheel at higher speeds and cherps the inside front but if anyone knows which hole on the front ARBs is the harder setting id like to know, bit of trial and error atm hopefully without much error

On the rear nearest to the actual bar is the hardest , what size you got mate ? As people say certain combinations cause understeer