Forza League Season 2

Am I in the right thread??? Lol. What's happened to all the posts?!

Anyway, pretty messed up this week. Connection problems all over. Soz I left suddenly, tried to say I was giving up and leaving it this week too but it kept kicking me out of chat before I could speak!

Better luck next week hopefully.

I had an interesting race, I was flying, some 5 secs ahead of gambit who was about 2000ft infront of nick, then in the space of a bend, nick is 100ft behind me and gambit is about 4000ft behind nick. I pressed on and my car suddenly exploded and I went spinning off the track, I saw nicks car who was several hundred ft back at the last bend rolling down the track. I got going and passed nick who was on his roof. I'm still pushing on as I can see gambit catching me, nick is way behind now as he's on his roof. Gambit gets within about a 1000 ft, no one had passed me and I suddenly notice in now in 2nd about 2000ft behind nick, inevitably gambit catches me just before the line as my car is stuffed. What the hell was going on I went from 2000ft in front to last in the space if a lap and only got passed by 1 car, and got beaten by a car that was stuck on its roof. I'm glad we gave up I was struggling with reality at that point

Should be fine with me think we need a minimum place set for 4 with the maximum being 16. Never know :) 

Biggest problem was it kept making me host for whatever reason my upload speed can't handle that :( £45 a month 

i'm miss one week and it all goes !Removed! up ! haha i'll be available tonight : )

We managed one race and it got a little confusing. We gave up after that. I reckon it was because my mic was working, it just overloaded the system

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk