Forza League Season 2

That's the good thing though, the cars are all pretty close until you make a mistake, small offs are doable, but any major off and your out of it unless someone else does them same and your able to catch them up.

The 1st race I was well ahead till I over shot a corner and Dog over took me.

The rest of the time I try too hard to catch up and cause myself more problems :D

I know that when I did pass you, you were like a terrier snapping at my heels for two or three laps, you just would not go away. I was pushing harder and harder to get clear, one of us was going to over push, fortunately for me it was you into the start finish straight. Same thing I did a couple of laps later but got a away with it.

The 2nd race came down to survival, I was last first corner, everyone but gambit crashed and I had a bit more straight line speed so managed to pass gambit. But that was a very odd race. I had to pit after stuffing it in an the first turn so everyone else must have had a really torrid time for to pit and still come in first. Having seen replay I get feel of why that happened. I was just lucky, by the looks

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I was on my roof for nearly a full lap until matt put me back on the black stuff. But it was along crawl back to the pits I'm amazed I even finished 3rd :) I can see from the replay matt was doomed wheels just hanging on :) 

Yep, I think the gambit road block just about finished matts car off. Cruel twist of fate that in wrecking his car he have gambit a 2nd chance to complete the race. I think a good race position just required you to cross the finish line. Let's hope nurburgring isn't the same, that could be a very long crawl to the pits!

I seem to remember nurburgring being one of my first races with you lot, most of it was spent more or less in thew boot of gambits car so was good close racing :)

I'm hoping I can repeat last seasons form, nurburgring is the one race is really like to win

It's not what you can do on am empty track, it's what you do in a crowd if my luck holds up I'll be able to sneak through to the front again [emoji39]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this is what has been my problem getting around the crowd thats in front of me :D