Forza League Season 2

Been there many times :)

Just uploading the video 20 minutes taken about 13 hours so far :( Might have to ring BT soon. :(

Me and dog has some good races after watching the replays. 

Well, I'm sure you can imagine what I'm doing tonight...

I normally end up out on Sunday anyway so there's no way im staying in when it's a bank holiday lol. So I'll be missing tonight unfortunately.

Cheers for everyone turning up my apologies for turning up late. Well Hilli you will be glad to know we have 3 races for next week planned so it's like the premier league now could go many ways. So Game on next week. And Big thanks to Matt was nice racing and chatting with you this week bit chaotic but got there :) Hopefully have a full house next week. But good night enjoyed it as always I apologize again for the late and bad start again. And sorry to the Fiat punto I overtook at the legal limits on the private country road :ph34r: at 120mph to get back on time......   

Not sure where sound went but it had no chat on my headset so wasn't too sure what was going on. I think the last race was a war of attrition I slammed into the wall at start of lap 5 at the end of the start finish straight and had to pit just to finish. Looks like a wasn't alone. Me and Gambit had a close tussle for first lap of 2nd race, should look good on replay.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

It was me you hit :lol: then two laps later and a pit stop I went and did the same thing again :(

Nope I didn't hit anyone for a change. Unless there was some lagging going on. As I recal I passed you going into last bend and then I left and didn't see anybody except those I lapped who'd obviously has an excursion somewhere[emoji2]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk