Forza League Season 2

Not fighting talk, we had 2 races lady night. I won both, but I don't think Gbits updated the leaderboard yet. I think you'll be ok for 3rd actually, but unless me and gambit just don't finish I think you'll be pushed to get above us now even if you win all the races.

Other tracks are Suzuka and silverstone

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Matt managed to stay out the Pub something Nick fails to do a lot ;) not sure what BlackBOSH is doing anymore but was 5 last night and had 2 people ask about joining on Forza's forums 

Is Sunday the only day you can't do? If so it might be that we can all only Sundays [emoji2]

Just kidding, honestly though Sundays are the best days for me but could do other days at a push. Would have to be late evening though 9pm onwards.

haha fair enough

I've possibly got things on sundays coming up that's all, no need to swap just for me  :)

If it stays on sundays i will try to get to as many as possible

I'd like you there, my racing has got better since racing against you, I hit things less and have got more consistent because I've had to up my game to keep up.

Hopefully you'll be able to join most of the time if we can't move the dates

I'd like you there, my racing has got better since racing against you, I hit things less and have got more consistent because I've had to up my game to keep up.

Hopefully you'll be able to join most of the time if we can't move the dates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll take that as a compliment haha. saturdays would be good but like i say no point changing everyone just because of me 

Just done the replay will upload tonight. Just looking back through the nigh Matt have you got the tune setups ? or was you going to use the clubs cars I noticed you was using your own cars. Might be one of the reasons you was struggling. If you haven't I will send them over unless someone does it before me :) I will also send you the S.O.C logo Dog has done. 

Myself or one of the others can send you all the tunes over. I don't go on the 360 much as it's in the front room and I have to do work to move the Xbone and replace it with the 360  :lol:

But if I get chance I will send the tunes over before the weekend. But I agree with Dog the clubs cars are best to use all tunned to a good spec to challenge and you have Dogs designs. Love the new hatch design :)

Myself or one of the others can send you all the tunes over. I don't go on the 360 much as it's in the front room and I have to do work to move the Xbone and replace it with the 360 :lol:

But if I get chance I will send the tunes over before the weekend. But I agree with Dog the clubs cars are best to use all tunned to a good spec to challenge and you have Dogs designs. Love the new hatch design :)

I can't remember what design I'd did on the hatch now? But glad you like it

Also you have to use certain tunes to enter the races so using the club garage cars means you'll always have a race legal car

That's the good thing though, the cars are all pretty close until you make a mistake, small offs are doable, but any major off and your out of it unless someone else does them same and your able to catch them up.

The 1st race I was well ahead till I over shot a corner and Dog over took me.

The rest of the time I try too hard to catch up and cause myself more problems :D