Northern Big One

Gambit

• 2 weeks later...

How do you mean mate ? 

have to be apart of the club to be on the club stand and would need to pay for it, but if we don't make it your all welcome to convoy up. 

Just thought be cool to have a stand if enough want to go but know time is ticking with this one :( 

That's my intention Mark, and happy too meet up to convoy there too. Just remember my lil Fozzie doesn't pack much punch [emoji15]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

So how many's that then, 6 of us so far ? I'll just swing past your neck of the woods bosh as it's on the way ish, where would everyone else be coming from ? A1 ?

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

Lol just spent a lot of money getting car to where it is today so let's get it out there.

Well that is true :D haha

Just need a few more names so fingers crossed we can get the minimum amount going, I daren't say I will until I know about some cash and repairs for my car :(

pfft yeah :( 

And it doesn't help I've been noticing a few hawkeyes have been creeping in on my car parts list of things to buy :D 

But as for the Bugeye I could spend well over £1k time I'm finished and thats not on parts I want its what it needs :(