Northern Big One

Gambit

Haha about right !

Yeah mate thanks, turns out theres a slight leak on one of the joints to her cold tap. not noticable day to day usage, Washer takes a feed off it and she had it running today so it was forcing loads of water through at once so just helped mop up and told her not to use washer haha. Bless she's 93 so I do what I can

• Like 1

Got totally soaked camping on Friday and Saturday Night and had to take the sister in law to Harrogate A and E at 10.30pm on the sat night as she slipped on a climbing frame and hurt her leg. Luckily only bruising and nothing major. But we didn't get to sleep till about 2am, so i didn't get to NBO till gone 11.30am.

But it was pretty awesome once I got there, never seen so many Subaru's haha.

• Like 2

Good day was had and good meeting some new folk :)

Think I'll go a bit later next year though, was a bit much and nothing really happened until around 11:30. Was getting a bit bored by end but had to stay for raffle haha!! Some of the auction stuff was pretty decent and went for !Removed! all too so think I'll make sure I've got a bit of spare cash next time so I can bid :).

Anyway, here are the pics

https://www.facebook.com/nick.foulstone.18/media_set?set=a.329770610506008.1073741826.100004192154481&type=1

Sorry I didn't get any of ours, for some reason just completely slipped my mind haha! Although I did get some of Stants' Forester when he put it in for the judging contest! Top lad! Shame the contest was rigged though and the new WRX STi went through.... Lol

• Like 2

Right fix ! I tell you haha just a shame mines covered in dents and was filthy for the drive up. Should have beaten a brand new demo car on character alone ! Still had to put it in for a laugh and it was all for a good cause

Deffo have a better plan for next time. Bring food, drinks more people and areive later

• Like 3

Yeah, you were had there mate!

Was just thinking the same thing....we'll defo bring a BBQ and chairs(!) next time....my back was breaking at the end haha.

Good to meet you all and we made the best of a slow day.

Gemma - meant to ask you about your 3rd brake light logo....is it a sticker or special lens? It's well cool [emoji41]

I'll upload more pics tomorrow...too tired to be arsed now [emoji14]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Had a great day enjoyed it, thanks to Nick for meeting me and guiding the way to NBO. Next time chairs are a must lol.

I have loads of pics and some pics of our 4 cars lined up together.

David my 3rd brake light has a sticker over it, was custom made.

• Like 3

Just uploaded all my pics into an album on the forum.....feel free to browse  :)

It's called 'NBO 12 Pictures' funnily enough  :ph34r:

• Like 1

Love the McRae Burns idea on the air intake :) 

Looked like a good day look forward to seeing the rest of the picture :) 

That'll be my car then lol :)

Had a great day at NBO and to top it off got Car if the Day for a second year running!!

• Like 2

Oh nice you changed the design then, I liked the other one but much prefer the newer one :D 

And not to try big your car up any more but I'm not surprised at all your car is mighty impressive :) 

• Like 1

No probs Gem. Hopefully see you at a few more meets in the future. Get those pics up too ;)

Dave, how did you get that extra wide shot using your phone camera? It looks mint!

• Like 1

It is good mate, one of my favourite things on the iphone.

It's a shot taken in 'panoramic' view - you press the screen as normal to take a picture, then literally rotate yourself round on the spot, while trying to keep the phone steady on screen - it means you can get full 180 degree shots - I do love it!

Some great Pictures Gem was you eyeing up the pink Bug :)

And Stanton I think you must have ran into everyones pictures I've not seen anyone post one up with you not being in at least one :D

Not quite got my stealth skills yet then :D