Northern Big One

Gambit

South of the event in Sheffield so will be using M1 and A1 to get up. Can use M18 and A1 if that'd make it easier to meet for a convoy up with any others that are traveling north.

Just a propesed idea,

How about if nick and anyone else traveling up meet those of us from leeds then head up and meet everyone travelling from the north. Just leaves the peeps from the east/west but of we can get that sorted it's all good

• Like 1

Nice one mate always good to see :D 

And I was midway through typing that when my house just got struck by lighting  :o pretty funny though missus went running off screaming in to another room  :lol:

• Like 1

I think we need a few more members for this show too, also anyone know of a meeting place close to venue is everyone can meet up , pub car park etc will need a postcode as travelling from middle earth (Wales) don't my way around the shires very well

What about...

Oak Beck Rd, Harrogate HG1 3HG, UK

Just been looking on google maps like a spy... browsing car parks and that. This seems like a nice big one on a fairly good crossing point. Just on the final stretch to Ripon.

EDIT: Had a closer look at where the place is... if you want to meet not too far from it then there is this car park?

10 Victoria Grove, Ripon HG4 1LG, UK

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Right fellas, I was looking last night and gaulsons location is a good one, I'm trying to get a place where we won't have to travel back on ourselves, thinking about everyone else really as I only live about 40 mins away,

my main concern is the lack of information I can get off the event organisers, the ask us a question bit on the nbo site won't let me send anything just comes up with errors every time I hit submit, the tickets tab takes you round in circles and the facebook page doesn't appear to be much better,

the last thing I want is to get everyone there and find out we should have had tickets, waste everyone time and generally feel like a bell end.

the cumbrian scoobs site has the most info about it but it looks like you need to be a paid up member to post on their site ?

So assuming we can just turn up on the day and pay in, event starts at ten so do people want to meet up before hand for some breakfaast or just meet up and go on in ?

No idea about the dog, what does it say about dogs on the grounds of lightwater valley on the park website ?

Gambit did you manage to get hold of them on the 'other site'

Sent from my SM-T210