Northern Big One

Gambit

24524_114150021942964_3697993_n_zps9639f

NBO 12 ..Sunday 29 June 2014 @ Lightwater Valley Theme Park, Ripon, North Yorkshire HG4 3HT

The ultimate event for Subaru owners no matter what model you have this is The Biggest Subaru Gathering In Europe!.

Sign up if you are interested to go with the club below so we can look at the numbers going please. 

This year as it is so busy we are starting at 1030 AM although Club stands and Traders ONLY will be permitted at intervals between 8.00am - 9.30am to give everyone time to set up ready for 400-500 cars which have turned up every year.

Club Stand Competition

The concept has now been taken one step further as it has developed with a Car of the day competition in its own Arena with some new different classes to enter. This year we have recruited some of the most respected judges in the uk who really know their stuff and even a top judge from USA, it is a chance for all the Subaru Clubs in the UK to get their Club stands out and show off their Club displays. They can compete for the Club Stand of the day and the Big Gold Cup and also runner up prizes.

This year we will have a representative judge from every club to assist in the judgeing for the club stand of the show .

this year we will have over 14 clubs from all over the UK competing

Any business that would like to support this years NBO 12 by having a trade stand please get in touch . The fee for the day is £50. We are also looking for raffle and auction prizes if any one would like to donate. Thank you.

We need to get number and sign up before the end of May after that it's gone for another year :(

Confirmed definitely going no matter what. Even if I have to push my car there :)

From 08.45 at quarry moor retail park, HG4 2SD just off the A61 rippon bypass,

Plan is to leave around 09.30 and head up to lightwater valley taking the bypass it's about six miles.

For people coming up the A1 it's off at junction 50 then follow signs to rippon/harrogate,

For gaulson and those traveling from the west follow a59 from skipton till you get to the roundabout at the entrance to harrogate the turn left onto a61.

http://www.northernbigone.co.uk/nbo11p2.html

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Northern-Big-One/114138271944139

Oh and don't forget Scooby Pete has some amazing Club Show Plates for a great price 

WP_20140409_001_zpsff36b1d6.jpg

• Like 1

Just seeing how many want to go at the minute then I will speak with the organizers and find out :D 

I will go if I can get the house and car sorted before but tall order for me this year :( 

it's a good 'chill out' kind of show, not mad and hectic like some of the other shows

I've been for the last couple of years, but this year I'm going to the Thoresby Jap and Ford show (both on the same day)

Not sure if theres a major chain one close but theres some pubs that do b&b near plus some small hotels in rippon.

I'm up thst way on weds I'll keep me eye out.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

The bay horse country inn at thirsk is only 5 miles away, well rated, and b+b is £60 for the sat night if that's any good.

Found it on hotels.com

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I think rather than a "show" it's more of a meet of like minded enthusiasts and trying to park as a group (I.e all Y's from soc)

I could be wrong though as I've not been to this one before

• Like 1

yep, it's like a big meet rather than a show

most stands have BBQ's, drinks and sun loungers. plenty of time to admire the cars and ask questions, then chill out around the show area 

just make sure you take sun cream, every year I forget and get burnt :(