Northern Big One

Gambit

Right easiest place to meet woulf be maccy d's / morrisons car park on the a61 at quarry moor

Hg4 2sd plenty of places to park up and its relatively easy to reach, david I hope you don't mind going back on yourself for a couple of miles ?

It's only a 6 miles via the rippon bypass to lightwater valley.

Gaulson if you want me to meet you off the a59 let me know as I'll be passing anwyay.

How does this sound chaps ?

Let us know then I'll start a new thread with details so it won't get lost :-)

• Like 1

I'd loosely use the word food around mac dees. :O

If it had been a saturday we'd have had loads of nicer options, still at least the roads should be quiet, gaulson's got the best approach along the A59 from skipton, good twisty road :-D

So if event starts at ten what times everyone comfortable with meeting up ?

No idea I'd get more info if I smashed me head against a wall than the info on their website. Facebook page isn't much better unless I'm looking at the wrong one ?

If we all arrive en mass at ten and hope for the best !

I'll aim to be at le rendezvous for half 8. That gives people time to arrive get fuel food then amble up. I'm assuming there will be loads of other cars going that way

Presume so mate, from people who have been before that seem to be the only way. Tried to contact the organisers and what not, so has gambit no joy and the ticket section on the site takes you back to sonewhere else.

If it all goes !Removed! up I have a contingency plan !

Presume so mate, from people who have been before that seem to be the only way. Tried to contact the organisers and what not, so has gambit no joy and the ticket section on the site takes you back to sonewhere else.

If it all goes !Removed! up I have a contingency plan !

Does that involve trailing round dealers looking for turbo's?

Don't worry, I'm leaving now.......

[emoji85]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

looking forward to this :)

The missus and her little sister are coming but they want to go the theme park. Anyone know how far NBO is from the theme park? IS it within walking distance?

edit,

also does anyone mind if my mate in his pug 207 gti tags along? he wanted me to check. His is the white one btw.

WP_20140607_003.jpg

I presume so as the place isn't hugei'mhoping that it's the same entrance they use as the park otherwise we're upthe creek lol.

I can't see your mate coming being a problem either sa we're not on a stand there must be 'general parking'

As long as he doesn't expect his car to come out in one piece, 400+ Subarus vs 1 Pug... haha. Be like one of them moments when you walk into a pub that's in the middle of nowhere and everyone goes quiet

• Like 1

I've just booked a campsite for the 28th, I'm thinking camp overnight, a bit of a BBQ, get up early, have some scran, pack up the tent head to the meetup place. Yeah Great plan Tom.

So did a search on google maps, found a site that looked promising. Googled the name of the site, to find their own site and gave them a bell.

Turns out there are two camp sites with the exact same name in Yorkshire. I happened to book the other one that' s just south of York. Not the one that's just south of Ripon.

Slow Clap Tom.

Gutted ! Can you not re book ? York to rippon isn't that far which one you booked ?

Sent from my SM-T210

lol, i could cancel and look for somewhere closer, but i cant find any that will let us camp for a single night. So i might as well stick with this place. It looks like it has good reviews and he only wanted 20 odd quid, so will probably give it a try unless i find somewhere considerably closer.

http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/reviews.asp?revid=6205

• Like 1