No more Subaru

Pommy

Well I am officially subaruless, I have got a mint mx5 as I needed something cheaper. I will still be hanging round here because of the community and people, hopefully to see some of you at Jap meets and hopefully another Scooby in the near future.

I guess you can still try to put a EJ20 on that MX5 ;)

• Like 1

Haha. Not really sure it would fit!!! Definitely missing the Subaru community. Much less involved in mx5 community. Not as friendly as you lot.

I've seen small block v8's shoehorned into the mx5 so a flat 4 should be easy :-D

I agree with you pommy on the community thing,

Seemed to be more old blokes with beards on there :O

• Like 1

Yeah, I mainly frequented the mx5oc, but it was more a place to get a bit of info other than general banter,

Think I'd posted more here in 6 months than I had in 3 years on the other one,

The medts were much more civilised affairs, there is on at the lanswood arms once a month if your interested

Sent from my SM-T210

Shame that I don't get car clubs why they be like that :( 

One of the best things for me is the banter but equally important is the info. But most important has to be having fun if it's on the forum or at an event/meet otherwise what's the point. 

But Stanton thats what I was like with Scooby.net I signed up about 9 years ago paid to be a members posted about 20 times left it to renew for about 3 years canceled that, then couldn't remember my password so signed up again about 2 maybe 3 yaers ago now paid again as a paid member I sinse canalled it again and mate a grand total of 40 posts this time  :lol: But most of the people I've met on there I have the emails addy now who I get along with so don't use it that much. Salsa Kings mate Tidgy on there he's been here before he's a good bloke only guy that seems to talk sense on there :D