No more Subaru

Pommy

Well I am officially subaruless, I have got a mint mx5 as I needed something cheaper. I will still be hanging round here because of the community and people, hopefully to see some of you at Jap meets and hopefully another Scooby in the near future.

Haha, seen a good sticker saying No Haircutting Equipment left over night. Will be getting one soon;) It is good fun to drive, and looking forward to some drifting:) But have to admit I miss the engine noise.

• Like 2

Well if you starting tucking the Clam hammer between your legs and taking Hormone pills. I'm sure we will all respect your wishes now you have a girls car ;)  

Oh and one more thing for you 

10336611_689399771098508_272255913993368

• Like 1

My M3 was a nightmare catch some wet leaves had to grip the seat with my !Removed! cheeks a few times otherwise I think I would have fell out the window.

Pommy found this and thought of you. ;)

• Like 2

Boo :-(

Still at least it's another drivers car. People always used to take the **** out of me until I'd taken them out. Can't beat it in the summer either. Used to be able to get mine out of shape in the dry on certain corners (camber and gradient had to be just right). But in the wet low speeds loads of fun. Never liked the front end lift aproaching a ton though :O

What mark did you get ?

Thanks guys and sorry to have gone especially after the work i had put in, still had a few niggles but just needed a cheaper runner for the moment. 

Stanton you can probably tell from the pics it is a mk1 1.8s with pretty much no rust that i have found yet, leather interior with wood trimmings, which will probably be changed soon enough. 

Good fun to drive just got to get back to the knowledge that every bolt will be rusted to ****:)

20140510_101908_zps1feozygy.jpg

Looks good and with the hardtop too always a bonus, I've rods worksdhop manual and a box of bits sat at home you can have it's mainly gaskes and a rad top hoes etc it's for a 1.6 but ome of the stuff may be useable, nardi wheel and gearknob [emoji16] is it another import or did the later cars come with those seats too ?

Sent from my SM-T210

No worries mate some of it's in work and some is in the basement so I'll get it all in work then just grab it when you want, I work right on the side of the a64

I used to love those seats specially with the speakers in, so comfy

I will probably be in Leeds next week at some point but will send a message later this week.

The new rims went with the car but the 17 inch ones you saw I have still and will be selling soon enough. If your interested let me know via a msg and we can sort something out.

Haha, seen a good sticker saying No Haircutting Equipment left over night. Will be getting one soon;) It is good fun to drive, and looking forward to some drifting:) But have to admit I miss the engine noise.

Thanks man. Just ordered one for my mate with a TT :D

• Like 1

Well what a turn of events.

So this is what happened,

bought a mk1 1.6 from a dealer on Friday, drove it home and to work today, a total of 100km or so. On the way back on the motorway the oil pressure hit 0, then a loud knocking noise and blue smoke and bang and then nothing. Got it towed and the driver attempted to crank manually but no movement what so ever. So seems like the oil pump failed and the engine is seized.

I am planning on calling up and rejecting the car under the Sales of Goods act. And when phoned the dealer agreed,

So I ended up buying another mx5, a Mk1 1.8 R-Ltd. This and exams has been a very busy week hence why I haven't been on here!!

Got it picked up last night and delivered this morning, went over to get the money, he tried to low ball me an offer but I said no, gave me £900 which was more than I paid for the car (covered the tow from mine to his,) to be fair he didn't try to argue as I think he new I wasn't going to have it and I had a letter ready to give him 14 days to pay before I went to the county court and made it obvious I had it. He was very friendly and seemed annoyed at the car but not at me, so happy and easy in the end. Thanks for the advice and help. Wish it was this easy for everyone.