Dashcams, show us your view!

Gaulson

Gaulson you are crazy, how did you manage to hold the road doing 64 mph on those gentle bends! you did well to keep up with the KA, but we all know that if he wanted to his V-tec powered nitrous V13 25.6L engine would kick in and he would just leave you and everyone else.

But on a serious note that KA is not a performance car... please don't try and drive it like one :')  

• Like 3

one of my nephews had a KA, he said he turned right at a local roundabout and was doing 120mph around it. I took him out in my scooby on a private road and he was sh1tting himself when I was taking a corner at 80mph :lol:

• Like 2

My ex misses had two the 07 was more 'refined' 2 weeks after she picked it up I had the pleasure of dropping her at Blackpool airport & returning to leeds, needless to say it was rubbish up hill but those of you that know the m62 will know that either side o Saddleworth moor there's quite a long down hill section, [emoji51] managed a new ka land speed attempt on the way home. I put down not attaining vmax speed due to it not being run in properly yet

• Like 1

Not sure this was a few years ago so I may have been usurped by a sport ka or such like it started to protest at an indicated 100 by violently shaking alot, it would have been better on the down hill stretch in the opposite direction, it's steeper ☺

anyone else running a duel  camera dash cam?

if so what you go and how good is it?

getting a bit frustrated with mine.... the other day it re set its date to 2013 and then when i went to menu to alter it everything was in japanese lol

I've sorted it but wonder if a bit more expensive cam would be better.. i only paid £44