New Toyota Supra

Gambit

Well I have to admit I've been a fan of the old one and I would even own the old one still now next to my Subaru :) So I think this car was over due to grace the roads again :) 

But I like the look of it.

Looks menacing that .

I had a Mk3 7MGTE for a while, bought it with high speed kerbing damage.

Needed suspension, subframe, steering rack, bumper, wing.

Also had to do a head gasket to HKS metal layer & fit better turbo. Was quick & bit of fun but lowsy performance & handling in reality :-S Always loved the GT4 but never got one of those :-/ that funny thing with me, many cars I really like I never have owned ! I love a few special impreza turbo models but never owned one :-/ Mmm time for some car shopping :-D

I've always loved the Supra's too. Especially the mk3 one. That looks mint too, good to see Toyota actually trying to have fun cars again with the GT86 and now this. Hope it looks that good when it reaches production.

I'm a nissan man myself , I mean subaru lol lol

Need something else Japanese to challenge the gtr

My favourite car is the 1971 nissan gtr hakosuka straight 6 carbed up screamer ,shame tere bout 40 grand

Bit off the subject lol loverly car though ........

• Like 1

Looks a bit speed racer cartoony to me, can't see a lot of those sharp edges or wheels making it into the production cars.

Good to see car manufactures producing interesting and different cars though, if I had my choice of current ones it would be the Porsche 918 hybrid.

Never been a fan of Porsche maybe more enhanced of late after some prick local to me said to my neighbour he wants to race me on the bends near my house.  Lambos always loved them from being about 5 :) 

That supra looks great [emoji41]

Wonder if it makes it into production looking like that?

I like Porsches and Lamborghini's too

I nearly bought a Porsche cayenne turbo, once owned by a man utd player, it had a factory power upgrade to 715bhp [emoji15] then I found out the highest mpg it could achieve was 12mpg [emoji50], God knows what it was if you put your foot down!

I like the look of the old school supra better

That one looks a bit to much like a hyundi imo [emoji5]

Wouldn't ever own a Toyota myself due to my mums new avensis having 4 recalls and the steering column falling of while she was driving [emoji33]

My favourite car is the 1971 nissan gtr hakosuka straight 6 carbed up screamer ,shame tere bout 40 grand

Bit off the subject lol loverly car though ........

I would agree one of those would be on my lottery garage list - in fact as I recall it is in my list of top 10 cars in the other thread dedicated to this subject

• 1 month later...