New to Subaru but... i get it.

soop

Loads of options for gauges, there's been a few threads on here, the Depo range are popular on here a few of us have them. Good quality and fairly easy to fit.

That's not to say any old eBay boost Guage will not work they all just plumb into a vacum pipe on the scoob and I ran a cheapy one with the tube running to the back of the Guage on my classics for years.

If you want to splash the cash Defi is the prefered choice but that involves a separate Comander unit for the gauges and senders. The guague aren't cheap either. Looks the dogs though :)

• 1 month later...

...I know its got an ej20 engine but the dude I got it from said it was 280 bhp but I'm not convinced, cananyone help me figure out what it is?

I think the Forester turbo had between 210 and 250bhp depending on the model. It was only the top-end Legacys and Impreza that had the full 280bhp.

Has the engine been changed or modified at any time?

Very hard to tell from one photo, but it looks very much like an imported S/TB type-A.  If so it came with 240ps from new which works out at 236.7 bhp.

See here... Forester Specs

Edit: Just realised I'd seen page 1 and 4 of this thread but not 2 and 3.  Sorry for repeating previous info!  :(

I can see it on me phone today but not on tablet?

Ah well should be ok that one mate, hardest thing will be getting he vac pipe through the firewall right mission.

I'd order some more hose as when I teed into mine the old hose started to perish. You can gt a couple of meters for a few quid from the bay. Save the hassle of cutting he old stuff and replace it all jn one go

Cheers all, good good info there. It's static, not on coilies. I think the engine is standard, it's just developed a flat spot on acceleration, at about 3500 revs but it gets through it and keeps boosting.. Any ideas? Could be perished vacuum pipes I guess..