The Forza Horizon 2 Demo is Coming!

Yeah that's what the first was like, great fun though :). Good race btw ScoobyPete!

I'm really liking the game, the in car view is great for racing but I was thinking the graphics aren't as impressive as they made out... then I changed to the out of car view and loved how everything looked :D. Happy days!

Yeah that's what the first was like, great fun though :). Good race btw ScoobyPete!

I'm really liking the game, the in car view is great for racing but I was thinking the graphics aren't as impressive as they made out... then I changed to the out of car view and loved how everything looked :D. Happy days!

I had totally the wrong car for that :)

Must admit I've spent quite a fair amount of time off road cross country to get to poi's. The number 13 bucket list in the bowler was a hoot. Going flat out into a tree, bouncing off and just carry on.

We should get you me gambit and dog on together at some point.

Btw what level does my drivatar come up as?

Sounds like a plan to me Pete :) 

I've set a club up last night it's under SO.C 

I think we can definitely combine the two games to make a Sunday League up and I love the car meet idea works pretty well :D 

Shows you as level 12 ScoobyPete :).

I can't access clubs, must have to get so far through the game

yeah you have to get to the third part if you like I think it is green wrist band anyway :D 

Tbh I don't think it makes a bit of difference who the driveatar is as in name, it's either an easy, medium, hard or insane driveatar. If you choose to race me its the average driveatar and it just puts on a Scoobypete suit when you race it, when I race you it's prob the same as any highly skilled driveatar. It's not as if they take different lines or breaking points depending on if it's dog or you I'm am racing.

Was looking at doing your design this weekend. Also I've raced gambit on a couple of occasions once he was a high level the other he was average? I might be up for a blast later on, will be around 10ish though

I'm about in a white nismo 300zx wide body

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Good racing last night? I added my brother in law "Varley74" to the club. Seeing as he owned the Subaru before me it's only fair ;),

Might have a quick game this morning before going to work on my trials bike :), so close to being ready!