The Forza Horizon 2 Demo is Coming!

Just look on twitch same thing live feeds of people playing was a dev from turn ten he gave some free codes away for cars but was a bit of a joke really first one to get them entered got it and as you can tell by my tone I got !Removed! all [emoji38]

I know I'm really hoping it come early is that sad :D I've had games from  Game before come the day before just hoping this is the same. But my postman can be hit or miss latest he get's here is about 11ish But known him to arrive just after 9 depends if he's in a rush. 

I assume its not on pc ehh. (

No sorry, xbox exclusive, there's a 360 version and an XBOXone version.

Hopefully, tomorrow will be a good day, I should find out when I'm getting my car back, forza horizon 2 will hopefully land on my door mat and the boss has authorised the purchase of some new turtle beach earphones. Could do with some luck after last few weeks.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Not sure mate I just went on the xbox to have a blast and had a 2gig download but I am on the beta dashboard. But still seems a massive size for that. I dl it just save 10 minutes gor you ;-)

Oh yesss! Mind you my paceing around until the postman get's here has been cut short been called out to a small job but I'm going to use this time to stock up on high celastrol saturated fat bacon and egg bun and should get back around the time the postman should be getting here if he's not early :D