The Forza Horizon 2 Demo is Coming!

Bugger, that means I've got to paint all my fave cars again. I can understand not taking the whole car livery because there altered some of the car models from Forza 5 but not sure why the would not allow logos etc as they did in Forza 4. Hey ho, will give me something to do panting them up. Can't believe the 2015 WRX isn't in the line up, I assume it's going to be a DLC car? Will you be setting up the SOC Club in game or what? I guess the first thing I've got to do is sort out the club logos . . . Again! [emoji30]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Club is a deffo :) and I agree wouldn't hurt just with logo and things wouldn't mind the 1st car doing again the last design you did me :)

And I posted about the 2014 sti being put in so hopefully they will listen 

There's a vid on YouTube comparing XBOXone to xbox360, you can definitely see the difference in graphics. There's a bit of a backlash over the non-transfer of designs so they may change their mind yet with an update. I'll sort your First race car out early doors, I'm off Friday so will be online giving the game a kicking.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Haven't really had a chance to play the demo that much, too me a few tries to even do the cross country stage in the Evo. The game looks great though. Had it on preorder from Game for awhile now. Get some free cars and livery in the day one edition and a ferrari California exclusive when ordered through Game.

Yeah think the demo was set to maximum hard 

Just got this thorough from Game as I was looking at this be nice came early :D 

Hi

Great news! We've started processing your order and will have it ready for delivery very soon.

If you've ordered more than one item then your order may turn up in multiple deliveries. Also, please note that if you use our online Tracker it may show your order as 'shipped' - this means we have packed your order ready for delivery - get ready for release day!