The Evil Within....

Alien Isolation worst game I've ever played. Honestly I've never hated a game more than this, I'm stuck I think near the end trying to trap the alien.

How I've managed to play it this long I don't know. Safe to say I hate this game more than life itself. Only part I got excited about was when my nerd came on when I see the ship from Prometheus, I think that kept me going with this game a little while longer, I really can't see how this was voted so high.

It's worse than a boring job scrubbing a !Removed! in a public toilet.

My experience with this game will be short lived and not one I tend to repeat. I'm not sure if I can even bring myself to try complete this crap. My left nut sack says it had the potential to be amazing but my right nut was left having an epileptic fit, with my keyboard ready to be smashed in like katie prices !Removed! on her hen night.  :angry:  Out of 10... ****. Frustration not knowing what I was doing took away any fear or enjoyment of the game became very stale fast. 

Oh, that's a shock, all the game review sites and programmes have been raving about it, was thinking of getting this but I might just rent and see for myself. Gutted, I really thought this was finally a game worthy of the franchise.

I can only apologise, as it was I (genuinely based on all the good reviews and the bits of game footage i'd seen) who pointed you towards this.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

No mate it's fine I blame the game I'd put money on it was paid advertisement by the reviewer's to me. Not the 1st time. The fact it was aliens was enough I was tempted to play it before hand so chances I would have anyway. But frustrating for me it is I've not even had the feeling of I want to play it either just going on to see what happens. But even that is starting to fade away, I almost don't care :( 

• 2 weeks later...

I shouldn't feel bad about it, I'm sure I would have played it to find out myself anyway without any recomendations. I still hate the game I've uninstalled it anyway straight after I'd completed it. But running around in circles not knowing where I'm going for hours to finally get smashed in by the alien soon got pretty annoying for me :( As I said all the fear factor had gone within a few hours of playing. Given the choice I'd rather play the Evil Within again if I had to play one again.