Northern Big One Sunday 21st June 2015.Sign up

Gambit

Yeah going for a stand guys but pretty much as said above. So if you want to sit with us smelly low lifes and have a good time more than welcome to join ;)

And yes mate thats me. One of the reasons I Used the same beautiful profile picture, but my aim is to get legacies and Subaru's going as one and to help each club   :) and members. 

Basically if there isn't a club stand just turn up on the day and pay a tenner, there are no advance tickets I presume it's per car but don't hold me to this. As for facilities there's a one burger van and a few stalls selling bits, loads of families go and is a nice friendly atmosphere

I think its still a tenner for the clubstand as its a charity but wevwill need to book it. But looking good for a stand so far but would say we will be one of the smaller club's shame couldn't get more models of legacies foresters brz going. [emoji22]

I'm just checking with NBO we might need to pre book I've never booked with NBO before for a club stand only ever turned up on the day, so it's new to me this :) 

I'll let you know as soon as they get back to me hopefully fill the slot's quick, also had Ukforesters might be interested to have a few guys come along which would be great :)  

• Like 1

Reply I've had. I have to admit was quick I like that :) 

"The Official Northern Big One Hi peter, If you wish to host a stand at th NBO thats perfectly fine with us, You dont need to sign up onto the forum to enter. if you wish to organise your members and create a list we will transfer this to a master list that will be going live in march. this is how we will keep a track of who's coming etc. Your are more than welcome to bring as many as you like, there is no limit to capacity."

Ok posted up I thought be best if I do it then at least it's the same person on both the forums :)

Just need to go get another picture of my sexy self now.... Where did I leave those two bottles of Beefeater ?

I'm just checking with NBO we might need to pre book I've never booked with NBO before for a club stand only ever turned up on the day, so it's new to me this :)

I'll let you know as soon as they get back to me hopefully fill the slot's quick, also had Ukforesters might be interested to have a few guys come along which would be great :)

yeah a mix of SOC, uklegacy and ukfozzies would be pretty ace. Give us a nice even spread of scoobies

gambit, fancy asking the nbo organisers if we can camp on that field the night before? Probably not a chance, but worth an ask lol.

It belongs to light water valley mate the organisers can't do anything about it all to do with licencing and insurance. [emoji19]

And I agree ive listed all the event's that we have so hopefully the likes of japfest. Japshow will all benefit from a bigger range of subarus for us and the public to look at.

Gambit and fellow s.o.c. members,firstly all the best for 2015.ive been a bit full on at work so not been on for a while? wots the format for the meet ie, is there any stall/stands with goodies for us to drool over,or get into deep debt with!!! ha ha. my names down so when do we need to cough up some dough.cheers 

• Like 1

Hello stranger :) Glad to see you're well and back on the forum :) Nothing to pay yet will get an updated next month when the master list as they call it get's sorted but they might still a pay on the gate yet I'm still not sure until I see the list. But either way be next month :) So in the mean time keep trying to get as many going as possible :) 

Only one we have a payment form up because we have more than the minimum amount going so far is Japshow. :)