Northern Big One Sunday 21st June 2015.Sign up

Gambit

• 1 month later...

Stants do you know if there is camping on site for it this year or is it still of site camping ?

Didn't look like there was any dedicated camping for the event last year, think people just booked at the resort for a night

Stants do you know if there is camping on site for it this year or is it still of site camping ? 

i'll be camping that weekend hopefully. But we cant camp at the site unfortunately, well I think you can but its about 100quid for the weekend. Will have to contact the NBO organisers to see if we could get a cheaper rate or something?

There's loads of b&b's and a couple of pubs with accommodation near by. I'm disappointed I won't be going this year

So you should be ;) 

And everyone says gambits a sexual deviant[emoji33] [emoji87] [emoji23]

I'll have less of that. It's not my fault I have a strong labido for just about anything  :ph34r:

i'll be camping that weekend hopefully. But we cant camp at the site unfortunately, well I think you can but its about 100quid for the weekend. Will have to contact the NBO organisers to see if we could get a cheaper rate or something?

I don't think get it any cheaper mate. Business vs a charity event. I'd say there view is be grateful we let you use the field :) 

Had a few I think its a case of getting known to on there I know a few of them know me from here. But I'm the new kid on the block to a lot of them so I'm not surprised. But keep pushing mate I was trying to get one guy to camp at the same place as you but I think japshow would be better as he want to bbq and drink beer without the drive early morning. Next steps Facebook. [emoji6]

Hello guys im thinking of coming to the northern big one how much are the tickets, what happens on the day, are there stalls etc. 

Last year tickets were a tenner on the day. - all goes to charity though.

edit, Gambit, is this posted on the Uklegacy forum? for a double stand?

• Like 1