Northern Big One Sunday 21st June 2015.Sign up

Gambit

Or just keep up Gambit haha

--

I make Films and Website for people

Errm excuse me I can't remember seeing you until we got there. Yes I got carried away in the moment :) but that doesn't help boots or anyone not local :D 

I'll have a look at the app :)

Errm excuse me I can't remember seeing you until we got there. Yes I got carried away in the moment :) but that doesn't help boots or anyone not local :D

I'll have a look at the app :)

I was in a borrowed car, waiting till my scoob is fixed.

--

I make Films and Website for people

It is but surprising how quick it will go [emoji3] just looking at payment forms for japfest 2 at the minute for all interested in that too.

Right is it too early to start on the vodka ? [emoji1]

I was looking at jap fest 2 yesterday, that's not too far for me either [emoji4]. It's never too early for vodka o'clock [emoji106] [emoji322] [emoji481] [emoji482] [emoji483] [emoji484] [emoji485] [emoji322]

• Like 1

Hopefully nice weather for a cruise across the country :). Hopefully bringing Simon with me. Sorry I've not been keeping track of stuff lately, can you update me a bit Gambit... Do I pay you and how much? Also noticed we are side by side, good times.

Hi mate you pay on the gate be £10 if you would like to come stand with us I will need just the year of your car if it's an 2008 say, and the colour so I can pass the info on to the organisers. The rest of the info I can get like forum name and club what type of car it is :D