Gauges and pod

bowthruster

Have you got a link to the exact one's you bought stu ?

If it's electronic like my depo 4 in 1 the sensor end is fairly easy

Oil pressure is the black plug at the front which fits in place of the oe sender

Oil temp is the white wire at the rear left ,make sure the area around the bung is clean before removing original bung (you don't want !Removed! dropping in the oilway above cylinder 3)

fit the brass "ferrule" (nut with the hole in stants kit) and then screw the oil temp sender into the ferrule . Make sure you do it in that order as the sender hole in the ferrule is sometimes tapered to aid a seal

Boost just needs vacuum and you've probably got a blanked take off on the inlet .

If you haven't got a spare take off ,Have a look at vacuum hose kits on eBay as they're not to expensive and include a few t pieces and various size hoses .

Inside just earth , ignition live and light exciter most of which can be taken from the clock,like stants said 

post-1399-141738252545_thumb.jpg

Says they come with fitting kits and oil and water sensors but I'd imagine that you would still need to buy the bung with a hole in it to fit the oil temp sensor they supply.

as it's a subaru specific part made to locate the oil temp sensor above cylinder number 3 (hottest cylinder next to the turbo)

most kits are for a wider range of makes so I had to buy "stants" kit just for the brass bung with a threaded hole in it, see when they turn up .

you could always start off with the easier boost gauge and sort the power , earth , lights and fit the pod while waiting for other bits if they're not in your kit [emoji6]

Your shopping has made me want to add oil temp and water temp !

I was lazy and installed mine on top of no 3 cylinder so would need to relocate the oil pressure to under the alternator, and add another sender to the original bung. Just depends of I can be arsed

Don't know what you mean about the clock?Got a meter and at the moment ive taken a live and ground off the cig lighter(thought about hazards),not connected permanent yet,just testing,got the vac pipe through that !Removed! grommet,going to test in a while-having a cuppa now