What have you done on your games today?

Why is that the shock of how !Removed! Standalone still is  ;)

i dunno, its okay. It's better than the mod in some areas, but weaker in others.

I like.

- graphics, these are clearly better

- the larger map, buildings, more to go in etc etc

- character customisation

- inventory system, whilst its a bit glitchy and fiddly, i think its an improvement over the mod.

I dont like,

- the lack of weapons. - although this does mean im not fully geared in 30mins, which i think is a bit better.

- the !Removed! zombies, the old ones were considerably better and more plentiful. Most of the time, I tend to get jumped by the silent zombies in the standlone. Annoyingly.

Do they still clip through walls? Or fall half body in to the floor so you can't see them as they start swiping at you? [emoji23] oh dayz how I love your lazy approach to early access. Just my ten cents but by the time that games released it'll have lost all its popularity.

Thats it for me was fun to start with but unfortunately the game will never be complete I'm already looking at Arma 3 for the mod and think it looks better already than Standalone :(  

Congrats on the Promotion Gambit, I've been flexing my muscles on the hill climb a bit but nothing major. Got dying Light on xbox yesterday for £20! bargain :D. Absolutely love it!

Congrats on the Promotion Gambit, I've been flexing my muscles on the hill climb a bit but nothing major. Got dying Light on xbox yesterday for £20! bargain :D. Absolutely love it!

Cheers :D 

Dying light I've struggled to pick it back up I'd say I'm halfway through and not played it for atleast 3 or 4 month might be longer now :( 

I wouldn't say easier took me awhile to do it and I switched to manual gears I don't normally manual gear on rally games too much to take in lol. But now I'm used to I doubt I'd use the controller again. I've started to get a few crashes saved to try get about 4 minutes of them to show how easy **** can go wrong lol. Still in the Subaru Impreza nearly have enough for the Fiesta I refuse to buy the ugly !Removed! mini :) 

Been away for a few days up near Bridlington, back now, started on Elder Scrolls, that's a bit of a slog, not used to MMOs so trying to get my head around the slow progression. Haven't worked out how to make money or anything yet. Such a novice [emoji6]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Just been on gamefaqs for Elder Scrolls, great game, loads to do and what are they all banging on about? The fact that it's got the option to have same s*x marriages.

I thought the world had got past trying to relate games to real life. It's a game

It's mad, dunno what's up with everyone. I personally don't care, I'll treat everyone the same as long as they're not doing that look at me, look how !Removed! I am act. Most !Removed! people I know you couldn't tell without them telling you. I actually think those that make every effort to be "seen" to be as !Removed! as they possibly don't help matters with acceptance, they make themselves different and different causes opinion

• Like 2

I've asked about the Removed stuff I find it a bit annoying but Steve's not done anything about it. even just *** would have been better. And it takes me on to another saying I seen and pretty much sums me up. 

eminem-ethic.jpg

But I must admit the Perez type of person well him in general get's my back up. 

• Like 1

That's what it is with me, I don't run around proclaiming to be straight and over egging my straightness, I just am how I am. I don't see why a lot of !Removed! people have to be so in your face with their sexual orientation.

I knew someone who walked around in leather gear, chaos hat the lot bare chested often in the street with his leather cap on. When I asked why he dressed like that he said because I'm !Removed! and proud. All I said was he was isolating himself and making himself different which would always cause a negative reaction from those that aren't comfortable with it. He got beaten up eventually, sadly it was inevitable.

As you say, I'll treat you how you treat me. Everyone I meet has my respect from the outset, you don't have to earn it. But it's yours to lose after that.

Anyway this is a games thread and it's all got a bit deep and philosophical so I'm off with my female character (so that must make me bisexual gamer. Bloke in real life, girl in game?). To go kill some stuff in Elder Scrolls [emoji6]

• Like 1

Best line... ever! Perhaps I need to get witcher 3, I struggle in real life ;) haha.

I've been playing ESO, good game, not a game I think "I need to get back on it!" but when I do I can't put it down lol.

• Like 1

Best line... ever! Perhaps I need to get witcher 3, I struggle in real life ;) haha.

I've been playing ESO, good game, not a game I think "I need to get back on it!" but when I do I can't put it down lol.

I'm a bit like this but I can see me playing on and off for a very long time to come

I'm still stuck in farming sim

why isn't there a 'straight pride' march?

and a flag designed to be flown by straight people just to let everybody else know how straight they are and they are 'straight friendly'

also, when will the 'MOWO's' start?

still playing on watchdogs, just got onto level 3

Have had a look into Xbox preview and it seems quite restrictive to gain access. You need to be invited into it by a friend. Does anyone here have access to it and willing to share? I am trying to get myself access and if no one has it I'll give out invites as soon as I get access myself.