What have you done on your games today?

There already is a fastest lap thread fastest lap on the full top gear test track, in an Impreza 22B with no assists except braking line and has to be a clean Lap. There's some quick Laos though if you want a challenge. There's a thread on it the forum console room with a leaderboard.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

There already is a fastest lap thread fastest lap on the full top gear test track, in an Impreza 22B with no assists except braking line and gas to be a clean Lap. There's some quick Laos though if you want a challenge. There's a thread on it with s leaderboard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji57]

Thought my ears were red, talking about the time you took me into the sand ;).

I played FS15, messed around trying to grass between fields, didn't realise you need to plow. Then set someone off sowing the field... forgot it was set to grass. I was then a field down :(. I just quit without saving, no way was a I plowing the field!

Just need thrashing my Stratos on Dirt Rally, forgot how good the game is. Got promoted to Clubman and it's looking like I'm going to be promoted again :D.

Thought my ears were red, talking about the time you took me into the sand ;).

I played FS15, messed around trying to grass between fields, didn't realise you need to plow. Then set someone off sowing the field... forgot it was set to grass. I was then a field down :(. I just quit without saving, no way was a I plowing the field!

Just need thrashing my Stratos on Dirt Rally, forgot how good the game is. Got promoted to Clubman and it's looking like I'm going to be promoted again :D.

No it's s pig, you have to plow the field, then run around the edges with a cultivator to straighten it up then grass around the edge so it looks square. I was doing my nut in when I had to do it

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I'm back in professional missed out getting whatever is next came 4th so trying  again :D 

Completed The Last Of Us tonight loved it great game. 

Started Hill Climb last night, first race consisted of me spinning off the track every other corner. I slowed it down a bit and started setting good times :). Quite fun!

Also bought "Ark Survival", good idea but still unsure if it was worth the money. Plays like DayZ (you lose all your stuff if you die and spawn on the beach), however you level up and all the skills you have learned stay with you. I built a hut to live in with a camp fire outside, felt quite good but I'm guessing there is still loads to find.

Agreed, you need full focus or there is no point. The amount of times I've spun out because something has distracted me, the worst thing I tend to do it slide head on at a hairpin :(.