What have you done on your games today?

I do photography so I got a Mac. And at the cost of those I couldn't afford a full games PC too. PCs just aren't great for photos for some reason, Mac seem to have it sewn up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can get windows on mac ;) 

I used to have a gaming PC and an xbox and a Mac for work. I have now sold the PC and just play on the xbox. You can see play counter strike on a mac :-D

You'll know where i'm coming from.

You can still play games on a Mac but it's not really what you have one for, Xbox is just easier

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

You'll know where i'm coming from.

You can still play games on a Mac but it's not really what you have one for, Xbox is just easier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yer its just easy even when I had a gaming pc I still liked playing on the Xbox.

--

I make Films and Website for people

I've been on dayz standalone again and i've come to the conclusion that playing this game is absolutely pointless! All i seem to do is run from point A to point B looking for magical beans.

I've been on dayz standalone again and i've come to the conclusion that playing this game is absolutely pointless! All i seem to do is run from point A to point B looking for magical beans.

I went back on had a look lasted about 20 mins. After doing the epoch mod it just doesn't come close :( 

• Like 1

I want Witcher looks great that game. Flitting between The last of us which I thinks amazing, but annoying all in one :D And Dirt Rally. Not been on Project cars for awhile now but Dirt Rally is similar just rally :D 

Plaued the 2nd one was great on pc bought it on the 360 never got past the first training section. But from what I've seen it looks great so will give it a go. I still want to play the order.

I'll maybe get it think I'll wait until release though not sure how well console will handle it. I'm sure it will be fine but I want to see what the review of the game is like.

Yeah Elder Scrolls was good, even though I did just play in Single Player :). I will get it because there aren't many other games about at the moment. I've been playing loads of FS15... bought myself a few extra fields, 2nd biggest combine, biggest sower, a bigger trailer and a 360bhp tractor ;). All set now to save up for the decent logging stuff. One thing that really annoys me is the objects placed close to the field!

We've just bought the monster case. I bought the artic, just because. First thing I built was a solar farm no the money is raining in [emoji2]

Yep, those darn trees in the way all the time, did think of getting a chainsaw and sorting that out [emoji6]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk