What have you done on your games today?

Dirt rally is coming out on consoles but they're doing it on pc first and letting us sort of test it as it's being built. It's pretty realistic again I'm using the wheel but does work well with the pad. But WRC has been pretty good as a replacement. New one should be out soon. Not tested it yet though.

Got some lovely rings in there lol :lol:

Probably get a Xbox one for £230 now with about £12 per week to pay off how ever they work it.

Do you work there?

My wife's shop does them for £210 with a couple of games without kinect. Thought things were supposed to be cheaper oop North?

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Star war's battlefront will be out. Now that game I can't wait for. Think new forza is the same month. So best off spreading the cost lol.

Must admit I'm watching Starwars Battlefront.

Also got coming this year I've got a Beady eye on:

Tomb Raider

Forza 6

Elder scrolls

And just got farm sim today [emoji41]

• Like 1

Do you work there?

My wife's shop does them for £210 with a couple of games without kinect. Thought things were supposed to be cheaper oop North?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There you go stants Club discount :D 

And yep same games I'm watching Forza 6 is a differently anyway. It's just a must that. And I think Battlefront will be..... It's star wars who am I trying to kid :D  

Must admit I'm watching Starwars Battlefront.

Also got coming this year I've got a Beady eye on:

Tomb Raider

Forza 6

Elder scrolls

And just got farm sim today [emoji41]

wait, there's a new tomb raider coming out? bawling :)

The rise of tomb raider, Xbox one exclusive (probably limited) trailer on youtube

oh !Removed! hate !Removed! !Removed! exclusives! !Removed! wankers. Still wont buy a !Removed! console regardless how much !Removed! money sony/MS throws at developers!

It'll come out on the other systems, it's just an initial release exclusive. You'll just have to wait while us console bods play it first [emoji6]

console monkeys... ;)

Found a copy of call of duty ghosts that someone must have got me for Christmas that I haven't opened. Was going to get an Xbox one next week but will wait until I have finished this now :-D

--

I make Films and Website for people

It'll come out on the other systems, it's just an initial release exclusive. You'll just have to wait while us console bods play it first [emoji6]

And that is why I'm geeky enough to own all platform's. I don't like missing out on anything. [emoji3]

Still prefer the plug and play of an xbox. You know every game after the purchase will work. Can't guarantee that with PC games as the next game may well exceed your PC capabilities. I know you get mods and better graphics but I'm a lazy gamer [emoji6]

To be fair PC gaming is boring imo when it goes wrong. Dayz is a good example when things go wrong it's a huge !Removed! up. But when it's good it's good. As you say Dog I love how easy console gaming is I also like you know everyone is just about even too with hardware. So I can see both sides of the coin. :) 

To be fair PC gaming is boring imo when it goes wrong. Dayz is a good example when things go wrong it's a huge !Removed! up. But when it's good it's good. As you say Dog I love how easy console gaming is I also like you know everyone is just about even too with hardware. So I can see both sides of the coin. :)

I dunno mate, dayz sa has improved alot since I last played it. I do agree though, its not as fun as the mod, but i think thats due to the lack of zombies in the game compared to the mod. And the lack of weapons in the game compared to the mod.