Very sad news

Gaulson

My brother in law doesn't want to have anything to do with the Subaru, reckons it's better to just sell it and get another later in the year :(. Suppose he is right as there will be someone out there who doesn't mind a little project as the car is fixable. I am going to put it on eBay along with my spares :).

Shame really as the engine, gearbox and interior is all lovely. Also with having all that work done to it recently, new decat up pipe, turbo reconditioned and ninja back box (Prodrive back box included in sale).

I will be getting another one because I feel lost without it!

I wont go anywhere, if that's okay with you guys? I enjoy the forum :).

Sorry Gambit, would have had it as well if the repairs were going ahead by myself.

Selling as a complete car for repairs, hopefully someone wants it. If I put it up for £1k do you think thats too much?

Probably be a breaker that will buy it mate in all honesty but you never know. But I always price stuff higher that I want and add make an offer. Always get some Dell boy's trying it on but have to expect that. I'll list it on eBay later messaged nevell but hes on a spending ban if he gets this scoop lol.

It does have to go, brother doesn't want to spend time on it.

Matt, the car needs Fuel filler cap, rear bumper, spoiler, boot lid, NSR quarter, NSR door, NSF door and NS wing... that's body panels.

As for the car itself just a cross member and wheel (probably easier getting a set of wheels as I can't get a gold Dare ST anywhere.)