Photo shop help pls

savage bulldogs

I'm not bad with a spanner but p.c 's ain't my thing and I'm thinking of getting my current crystal grey rotas refurbished in the spring.

Think I'm going to do the calipers kawasaki green but can't make my mind up whether to paint the wheels gloss black or high power silver .

I haven't got many good pics of the wheels due to them being dark their detail tends to get "lost in the arches"

post-1399-142515687899_thumb.jpg

post-1399-142515700411_thumb.jpgpost-1399-142515705059_thumb.jpg

Cheers clive

I'll have a go I agree be bit more difficult with my poor photoshop skills and the dark picture's and alloys being dark because you have to highlight the wheel and all the spokes. But its either have a go or watch !Removed! I'm up for a challenge I'll do both at the same time [emoji109] [emoji100] [emoji97] [emoji106]

I'll have a go I agree be bit more difficult with my poor photoshop skills and the dark picture's and alloys being dark because you have to highlight the wheel and all the spokes. But its either have a go or watch !Removed! I'm up for a challenge I'll do both at the same time [emoji109] [emoji100] [emoji97] [emoji106]

[emoji15] [emoji53] [emoji27]

I haven't seen the sun much since putting it on the road in November so the pics are a bit dark[emoji57] you can't even see that they're graphite grey , I'll try to get some better ones over the wknd .

as for stickers Gaulson definitely not my cuppa. I'm a clean lines fan.....

but pink one's hmmmm yes pls [emoji23]

• 2 weeks later...

I've done them, all pictures have the calipers in green (close as I could get without spending plent of time on them), The wheels aren't too bad ;)

post-2084-0-31179300-1426709484_thumb.jp - Current wheels

post-2084-0-59057800-1426709584_thumb.jp - Gloss Black

post-2084-0-23296100-1426709632_thumb.jp - Silver (Actually very hard to do silver it seems)

post-2084-0-29699800-1426709680_thumb.jp - Pink!! ;)

Anything else you want me to do? Make it convertable? haha

Yeah they look good stants but unfortunately not the high power silver savage was after ;)

Sure ghost I'll have a go, can't change your wheels... well I could have a go. Want to start your own thread so we don't hijack Savage's?

Thanks for the first few gaulson much appreciated bud [emoji106]

The silver is probably my fav so far , its a shame you can't make em shinier (high power as you said )

I'm still a bit undisided tbh although I have made my mind up about ignoring stants texts in future .......

put a !Removed! dragon on it cheeky monkey sod [emoji36] [emoji23]

What do you think I'm I'm gonna do next ?

cover the hatch sti seats with some tacky sunday market seat covers, hang a scooby doo toy off my rear towing eye and stick some random chrome strips on the bodywork [emoji23]

And ghost no probs bud chuck your pics on here fella [emoji106]