Photo shop help pls

savage bulldogs

I do try :). I'm no good with a spanner though, I know how a car goes together but actually being physical and getting it right is where I struggle. Don't mind being hands on though :). I'm usually good for company rather than help itself unless it's holding something while it's bolted into place.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks gaulson (i think) [emoji5]

I'd slept on it and sort of made my mind up to keep the rotas as they're a lovely wheel but after seeing the 18's photo shopped onto my classic I'm sort of 50 50 now[emoji57]

And no stants I'm gonna get you a necklace made from pork chops for xmas ........

Then if ever I find myself in your neck of the woods I can introduce you to my bulldog [emoji23]

I've got a set of 17" speedline chronos off my uk as well lol.

but I was going to sell those once I've got the rotas done .

Will admit the 18's won't clear brembos and if I end up with much more power I'll probably need to upgrade the brakes at some point anyways .

Think I've just made my mind up time to look for some new wheel nuts and centre caps for the rotas [emoji4]

Very nearly cos they look good it was just a few other factors that made me stick with the rotas .

The calibre gtr 18's don't fit brembos (I'll probably need bigger brakes eventually)

I like the ride/handling with the 17's (dunno if the smaller profile tyres would change that)

The rotas are a better made rim and are lighter .

I've found someone who will acid strip refurb and re powder coat each rim for £40+ vat .

So hopefully they'll be silver and back on with new nuts/centre caps within a fortnight

If anyone else likes the look of the 18's they're on scabby net for £400 collected from basildon [emoji6]

Very nearly cos they look good it was just a few other factors that made me stick with the rotas .

The calibre gtr 18's don't fit brembos (I'll probably need bigger brakes eventually)

I like the ride/handling with the 17's (dunno if the smaller profile tyres would change that)

The rotas are a better made rim and are lighter .

I've found someone who will acid strip refurb and re powder coat each rim for £40+ vat .

So hopefully they'll be silver and back on with new nuts/centre caps within a fortnight

If anyone else likes the look of the 18's they're on scabby net for £400 collected from basildon [emoji6]

Not far from me those. 18 is too big for me though [emoji20]