Tidgy's project Type R

Tidgy

So first 500 done :D Oil change today and another 500 to go, done 30 so far lol

Today swapped out the faded seats for some in much better nick. Last week when it fired up it kicked out some blue smoke so looks like the turbo is knackered so new one will go on, prob sc32 for silly spool or sc36. I have a new age top mount that's already converted to fit a classic that will go on it.

Just need to do the next 500 and then get it booked in for mapping :D

0/470 :D

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

haha, got loads of **** kicking of at the min so just not had time. Things are mental at work and were buying a house so started packing etc.

prob leave it with clinic while we move, got a list of things to be done while its in so will give em some time

New turbo (tbc)

new age converted top mount

oil change

map

front wing paint (possibly roof as well)

oil cooler

and prob a few other bits and bobs as well

Oh God good luck with the move just done that myself. Hence why I'm not posting much not a huge fan of tapatalk lol. We're still sorting boxes out. I wouldn't mind to much but since we've moved I've still not had a proper nights sleep [emoji17]

I'd be happy with 14 my estimate is 5 to 7mb [emoji15]

Just means I have to !Removed! slowly [emoji6]

Not sure just don't seem to be able to shut off since we moved. Think it's because still got so much to do unpacking and get the bills swapped over. My dog not helped either I think because it's a strange place for him he ha sat howling in the night for the past two nights. [emoji51]