Sparky's 2015 sti build

Sparky

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, confusedbrog said:

Gutted for you pal. I haven't been on the forum for a while so thought I'd check to see how your car was getting along. Wasn't expecting this but glad all are ok

Not good i know so gutted i miss my car 

Gutted for you :sad:

I wrote my last car off (3 years ago) and would still prefer that over my newer car

Unfortunatley, you doing a U turn might go against you. I don't know the full story, but 50/50 doesn't sound too bad. I had a bump a year ago in my work van, I had dash cam footage (1.2 MILLION views), his insurance have accepted liability, but I still haven't been paid out for my loss of earnings, it's going to court in November :angry: and I still have a 'claim pending' so policies are hard to get at a good rate.

accept 50/50 and move on, hope you can get car sorted 

42 minutes ago, BoozyDave said:

Gutted for you :sad:

I wrote my last car off (3 years ago) and would still prefer that over my newer car

Unfortunatley, you doing a U turn might go against you. I don't know the full story, but 50/50 doesn't sound too bad. I had a bump a year ago in my work van, I had dashcam footage (1.2 MILLION views), his insurance have accepted liability, but I still haven't been paid out for my loss of earnings, it's going to court in November :angry: and I still have a 'claim pending' so policies are hard to get at a good rate.

accept 50/50 and move on, hope you can get car sorted 

Unfortunately dave insurance have come back and it is going against me i don't really agree but it is was it is I guess. just hope my car can be fixed now the insurance have approved costs to have full alinement check on car so still waiting on the decision on it 

• 3 weeks later...

So happy its a good day today the sti will live again my garge has just had authorisation to repair the car get in keep your eye out for its return good things will be coming 😊

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

oh man that's bad, sorry to see that, i hope you get her rebuilt soon.

i was just going to post in, ``the only thing wrong with the STI is she doesn't have the Type R seats, that's the 1st thing to improve on her``..... but it's of no importance right now.

• 1 month later...
22 minutes ago, Gambit said:

Glad to see the work taking place mate. Still one of my fav build threads this shame it's not the sort of work we would all see but great to see it being kept alive. :clap:

Thanks gambit yeah no one ever want any thing to happen to there pride and joy but happy it will be coming back soon 😊

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...