Sparky's 2015 sti build

Sparky

Sorry pictures are all backwards as only my front camera is working on my phone but who cares the car is repaired all repairs are singned off 😊 coilovers are now on we just doing the 4 wheel alignment and reseting the air bags with the scanner and we are all done finally will have my car back its a good day  

20161029_143852.png

20161029_143940.png

20161029_143829.png

Screenshot_20161029-183234.png

Screenshot_20161029-183304.png

Screenshot_20161030-123009.png

Screenshot_20161030-122942.png

Screenshot_20161030-123029.png

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

I haven't been on here for ages but fear not I been a busy boy have been up to a lot of good things with the car and have a lot of good thing coming very soon the cars now back to its former glory after the crash sitting nicely on a new set of rims I just need to pull my finger out and get all my new bits on and get it mapped  hoping very soon to have a very unique look to the car also all will be revealed very soon with updates on my build 😎

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Cars come along way in 2 years not with out its set backs glade to so say after a bad year for me last year in a number of ways the cars back on track and if i do say so looking amazing now 😊here a few pictures for the car as it was and how it sits now still got some great stuff to come not finished with the car by a long way the cars seen a number of upgrades since you guys last see it now has a 10.1" screen now installed in the car a 32" light bar new 19" wheels lowered on tein coilovers cars been wrapped and the cars soon to be back on the rollers so hopefully this time i can see some more power i will update with engine mods and pictures soon but for now here's the car 😊

Screenshot_2017-04-19-10-34-04-1-1.png

Screenshot_2017-04-15-12-53-11-1.png

Screenshot_2017-04-15-12-53-13-1.png

Screenshot_2017-04-15-12-53-17-1.png

• Like 3

• 4 years later...

So again not been on here in few years now and thought I would up date you on the car now this car as some if some people are still on here will know and see means a lot to me and sad to say it’s been off the road again this time I blow the engine which sat at 28k miles at the time it let go 🙄 but as you can see from the posts before I don’t give up on this car now things happened and sadly cars been off the road 4 years but I will update here as I finally got round to fixing it again this time I fully forged the engine my self with pretty much every upgrade you can do and everything mechanically has been rebuilt including brakes shocks ect ect list goes on I been busy 😊just the exterior is the last thing to do before shortly will have it back once more and again bigger and better then before so expect to see another big transformation #subarustipart3 lol 😂 coming soon 

• Like 1

Yes It’s was and mapped to 356bhp 

now full forged I will uploaded all the pictures soon got a bit of a Frankenstein monster of a turbo on it in a good way tho lol it’s a bloush turbo with owns developments Lateral performance parts in it 😎

• Like 1