Sparky's 2015 sti build

Sparky

Right toying with the idea of arch extensions ht autos do but would need the front ones remaking in carbon so anyone know any were i can get that done that would give a better option on some wheels to 😊 i like these wheels 👇

Screenshot_2016-03-15-14-34-32-1.png

Screenshot_2016-03-15-15-55-48-1.png

I came across the arch extensions whilst looking throw eBay and was thinking of getting them too as I think they just finish the car off.

thing I can't deside on is if I get them were to colour code them to the car or leave them black to match the rest of the lip kit (when u have it)

1 hour ago, Garyskisplym said:

I came across the arch extensions whilst looking throw eBay and was thinking of getting them too as I think they just finish the car off.

Just be aware would think some arch modifing would be need and new wheels as wouldnt be happy with running that size spacer there using and some new supension componets and stiffer bushings to get it all to work and keep the same handling feeling i be speaking to them soon to get there thoughts but by no means a bolt on mod i say be a lot to look at 

23 hours ago, Sparky said:

Just be aware would think some arch modifing would be need and new wheels as wouldnt be happy with running that size spacer there using and some new supension componets and stiffer bushings to get it all to work and keep the same handling feeling i be speaking to them soon to get there thoughts but by no means a bolt on mod i say be a lot to look at 

Didn't think it would be a straight forward as just bolt them on.

What width wheels you thinking of going for then to fell the arches 

Car is looking good and was coming along nicely but i am now going to take this thing to the next level i will need to beg borrow and steel but i am going to make this car something very special a twist on something i have seen and am going to put the time in to make the power to 😊 but means a few bit have got to go watch this space 

Didn't think it would be a straight forward as just bolt them on.

What width wheels you thinking of going for then to fell the arches 

You need to cut the arches to make way for wider wheels and make extensions for the arch liners as they wont fit anymore.few videos on youtube about them.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Sparky said:

Exhaust finally turned up i have got it on and and its fits spot on and sounds amazing couldnt be happier with it 😃😎

Looks awesome - any chance of a little aural pleasure - a quick vid :wink: ?

13 minutes ago, Jay762 said:

Looks awesome - any chance of a little aural pleasure - a quick vid :wink: ?

I will put one up later i need to change the format and cant do if from my phone wont let me post mp4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice choice . Did you do the stencil yourself , I bought a mishimoto cooler for mine I love the black finish it just disappears under the hood now you can't see it, i did have to file my ypipe slightly tho so one of the screws would line up properly the hole was about a 1000th of really annoying

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

[emoji23] cheers jay sounds so much better in person and louder to i be at japfest tomomrow on spcc stand come say hi if your down there 

Awesome car, see you again soon mate. [emoji106][emoji2]

• Like 1