Sparky's 2015 sti build

Sparky

40 minutes ago, kershaw-330s said:

Nice choice . Did you do the stencil yourself , I bought a mishimoto cooler for mine I love the black finish it just disappears under the hood now you can't see it, i did have to file my ypipe slightly tho so one of the screws would line up properly the hole was about a 1000th of really annoying

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

Ye mate printed out a logo off the net and just traced to card cut it out and painted it up happy with the way it come out 

• 2 weeks later...

First off and mainly everyone was ok and walk away thank God 

Sad day thou the sti is no more it got written off earlier proper gutted all the time I put in 😢😕

RIP 2015 wrx sti 

IMG-20160619-WA0002.jpg

Had slowed down to turn around just don't think the mini see me till it was to late as I was turning and i hit side of me hard span me round and hit my mates supra. it's snapped my lower arm tie rod and look as if it twisted the chassis to

They say I can only claim for split liability which is not good going to cost me a small fortune and my no claims there was a witness but don't know who the police spoke to can I ask if you see it your honest opinion of the accident please as I feel I under took a monover which at the time thought was safe and legal to do so and was hit in the middle of the road on the hatched area but if you could spread some more light from an outside view I would appreciate it i understand people make mistakes and I hold hands up if I got it wrong but feel I under took the monover were would not course and issues thanks kershaw

2015 wrx sti might not be dead and buried just yet 

Well been talking to my friend who body shop it's in and he said he thinks its 100% is insurance write off but there is a slim possibly he can bring it back got to get it on the four poster later see what can be done i do hope so fingers and toes crossed going to need some serious surgery thou 

If it can be saved watch this space will come back bigger better then ever before 😊

20160619_145407.jpg

20160619_145413.jpg

20160619_145416.jpg

20160619_145425.jpg

20160619_145435.jpg

20160619_145512.jpg

20160619_145444.jpg

Ahh the chassis not being bent is a big plus - but you are right being so new will be an issue unless you can afford to slow the recovery and wait for breakers to get a couple in