Favourite thing about driving a scooby??

JoshKB

Just wondering what everyone elses favourite thing about their cars is?

Mine is waving and flashing my lights at other scooby or jap car drivers such an awsome feeling that no matter what the age they normally do the same back :)

IMG_20160328_153052.jpg

• Like 1

As a non Impreza owner, for me it's 3 things...

1. Seeing the badge on the steering wheel makes me smile.

2. The sound from my SS exhaust when I put my foot down

3. When the wife had taken it out and comes home. When she backs onto the drive you can just tell from the noise she's home [emoji41]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The burble, the pull you feel on boost, the all weather security, and the fact that I can enjoy all that and still do the weekly shopping or cover 2000 miles a month with ultimate reliability.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

The burble, the pull you feel on boost, the all weather security, and the fact that I can enjoy all that and still do the weekly shopping or cover 2000 miles a month with ultimate reliability.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Couldn't agree more :-)

• Like 1

19 hours ago, david1972 said:
19 hours ago, david1972 said:

I

Love the look of your car josh...like hens teeth, the red ones emoji7.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was actually gonna buy an evo but fell in love with this and bought it after about 3 days of seeing it haha its love at first sight and I never see red ones so  like having something special.

• Like 1

Has to be the noises they make ,the "cult" waves and the unhappy look on people's faces as they're unexpectedly left behind in a cloud of shells finest [emoji12] .

Haven't had the Stereo on for a few days ,cos mines making some lovely "wrc chatter" sounds since fitting the sr40 turbo [emoji41]

If it's not broke .....upgrade it 😊

• Like 2

I love all of the above things people have already said, the noise, the pull of the car, the fact I feel safe chucking it about, the little waves we do (which took a couple of times to realise why I was being waved at lol). But at the weekend I had a little car envy incident that just made me and my other half laugh at. A bloke tired to push me out of the way in the outside lane of the motorway and tried to undertake me. He looked in my car throwing evils and sucking his teeth (which made him look like some demented person), so my next move was to drop a gear and leave him standing hehe. He tried to keep up bless him, he didnt know that I actually am trained to drive at high speeds with extra driving skills. That was my fav thing this weekend, still smiling at the look on his face and hearing my other half looking at me and saying show him baby hehehe. x

• Like 1