Greetings all!

Gonzo

Good morning, good evening or good afternoon, wherever you are! I've just picked up a nice, clean WRX and I'm looking forward to a new venture after loving the MR2 scene for a while. 

Really liking the stock look it has, plan on keeping it as much as possible. This thing is kitted with NOS, though... So beware haha.

Curious as to if anybody knows the colour code for this car? She's redder than red! 

Hope you like it 👍 

Tom. 

IMG_20161217_173820.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, savage bulldogs said:

Lovely looking early classic , nice choice emoji41.png

The model and paint codes will be on the passenger side front turret written on a ally id plaque emoji6.png

Have already looked at the plate to check that it said GC8 haha didnt think to look for paint code!

14 hours ago, Mark D said:

Does the nitrous come with a red button aswell? :P

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sadly only a little silver button but it does say Nos on it. Massive tank in the boot with Fire Extinguisher written in it hehe. It's a wizards of Nos kit.

Flamy red? "Fire extinguisher?"

Previously owned by fireman Sam by any chance? :)

Ages ago my friend got his insurance cheaper than expected on his modded prelude, think he was told by the insurer it was a bit cheaper because of the colour of it (resprayed glittery red/purple... others called it pink :D) that it would easily be found if stolen etc.

Sooooooo maybe your insurance is cheaper with that than if you got a blue one :)

On 12/18/2016 at 5:48 PM, Mark D said:

Flamy red? "Fire extinguisher?"

Previously owned by fireman Sam by any chance? :)

Ages ago my friend got his insurance cheaper than expected on his modded prelude, think he was told by the insurer it was a bit cheaper because of the colour of it (resprayed glittery red/purple... others called it pink :D) that it would easily be found if stolen etc.

Sooooooo maybe your insurance is cheaper with that than if you got a blue one :)

Haha I might have to try that one! I'd paint it pink for a discount! I've since found out that Flamy Red was UK market and the same code for JDM models is known as Vivienne Red

• 2 weeks later...

As suspected the bottle is totally empty so unsure as to whether I'll experience it any time soon. It looks fairly simple to plumb in. Straight into the fuel, wet feed I believe.

Apologies for late reply

tmp_25647-20170103_125003536558542.jpg

tmp_25647-20170103_1249572068720257.jpg

tmp_25647-20161217_1122091394065691.jpg

• Like 2