Japfest Silverstone 6th May 2018 Club Sign Up

Gambit

27709951_10155027883360740_6022411644138

Experience non-stop high speed performance Japanese track action including spectacular drifting displays, a huge retail village and over 4,000 of Europe’s best Japanese cars on display from the UK's thriving club scene. Firmly established as Europe’s biggest Japanese car show, with all day edge-of-the-seat track action; this show never ceases to amaze...

http://www.japfest.co.uk/whats-japfest-silverstone/whats-2018

https://kelseypublishing.flameconcepts.systems/group

To order tickets look for            Subaru Owners Club........ Not the one with lower case Any problems let me know. 

Password is 555555

Yes lots of thought went into that ;)  

Not looked see if anyone's bought any tickets, but I'll keep plugging it I know boots goes every year BigD probably be going I'd imagine off top of my head. [emoji4] just to name a couple usually get a few to both japfest. Just japshow seems to be the biggest for us.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I’ve already got a ticket and got an individual display ticket free (something to do with Valentine’s Day!!!) and I’ve bought a track time slot, can you tell me if I can still get a place with you guys.

Not sure yet mate have to see how things pan out.

I do like the Donington event though. Actually I think it was s.o.c very first show from memory. They did do drift taxi as well with was really good. Not sure if they still do it but the big drift cars give you couple of laps around the drift course.

I don't need to try [emoji23]

But yeah was a brilliant day. Where we was few years back was right where they'd bring all the crashed rwyb cars past so got to see people's shame to [emoji16]

• 2 weeks later...