A time to Step down :(

Gambit

Well it's a sad time to say but after a long chat last night (It's not me you're all not that lucky 😄 )

Dogconker is saying goodbye to the XV on Saturday. He's kindly going to stay as Moderator until a replacement is found. Which also brings me onto something else, but talk about that in the Mod room before anything public goes up. (To do with maybe getting more mods) No secrets here 🙂 

On 11/22/2018 at 12:02 PM, Gambit said:

Well it's a sad time to say but after a long chat last night (It's not me you're all not that lucky 😄 )

Dogconker is saying goodbye to the XV on Saturday. He's kindly going to stay as Moderator until a replacement is found. Which also brings me onto something else, but talk about that in the Mod room before anything public goes up. (To do with maybe getting more mods) No secrets here 🙂 

Yep, XV is gone, dropped it off at the dealers today. Shame as it looked mint.

2 hours ago, Dogconker said:

Yep, XV is gone, dropped it off at the dealers today. Shame as it looked mint.

Well great to hear you are helping until someone else can represent the XV's 👍

What have you got as a replacement??

• Like 1

Well great to hear you are helping until someone else can represent the XV's [emoji106]
Only downside is next person has some huge boots to fill. [emoji26]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Jay762 said:

Well great to hear you are helping until someone else can represent the XV's 👍

Bought a Ssangyong pickup to tow the caravan and carry our kit, didn’t need anything fancy but it cost around £15,000 less than an equivalent mitsi or ford pickup and then I got £4k off list so saved almost £20k on an equivalent well known branded pickup. It’s built for towing so is ideal for my needs plus a 7yr nose to tail warranty.

Bought a Ssangyong pickup to tow the caravan and carry our kit, didn’t need anything fancy but it cost around £15,000 less than an equivalent mitsi or ford pickup and then I got £4k off list so saved almost £20k on an equivalent well known branded pickup. It’s built for towing so is ideal for my needs plus a 7yr nose to tail warranty.

Basically Merc i believe i was driving a rexton for a short time killed its gearbox though [emoji17]

And size 12 !Removed! I'm glad i wasn't your younger brother hand me downs would suck [emoji38]

43 minutes ago, Gambit said:

Basically Merc i believe i was driving a rexton for a short time killed its gearbox though emoji17.png

And size 12 !Removed! I'm glad i wasn't your younger brother hand me downs would suck emoji38.png

The new musso uses their own engine and an Aisin 6 speed auto,  the mercedes transmission and engine apparently was crap. It’s a 2.2TD 180hp and 400Nm which is why I wanted it for towing

I wemt from the shortest in my class at 9yrs old to the tallest in the school at 6’3” by age 11. I went through clothes like hot dinners, my brothers never got to wear them because they didn’t reach 6’ until they were in their teens.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, ernieb said:

@Dogconker

good luck with the new car, I had an Isuzu Trooper 3.1D many years ago and that would tow my van up the side of the house if I asked it too.  I’m sure this will e very similar, good luck with it.

Thanks, I’ll still be knocking around from time to time as my wife still has an XV

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...