Apprentice of the year

stuartie

So this wee lad started with us a month ago and had to wait until today before he could afford insurance to drive his car, what does everyone think of thisΒ 20190501_190452.jpg.e20969c682eb3c6144ba5c63c44ddcb5.jpg

Not even on the road 24hrs hahahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

One of the boys even said to him give me a shout when you're at the door and I'll guide you on but the lad thought he knew better and tried to go on himself although he has never driven over a pit before πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

I feel his pain ....

I had a old skool mini with a 1.3 metro lump on twin carbs , needed the rear roseΒ bushes doing and you need a hydraulic press to get them out .

There was a little garage over the road , so I dropped it off at 8am ... 820 am I get a knock on the door ,Β garage owner was standing there πŸ€”

" theres been a accident , I can't explain it , better pop over and have a look for yourself "Β 

I left my mini parked over the inspection pit and the had been working on a v6 Granada parked behind it . Their apprentice had been blipping the throttle on the Granada,Β  while the mechanic was at the back trying to locate a exhaust blow ....

Boy clipped the auto gear stick while revving it , it shot forward , hit my mini with such force that it leapt over the pit .hit the work bench and bounced back , then fell in the pit .

Poor thing was about a foot shorter and one side was caved in too .

My Mini mini was fubared πŸ™„

57 minutes ago, savage bulldogs said:

I feel his pain ....

I had a old skool mini with a 1.3 metro lump on twin carbs , needed the rear roseΒ bushes doing and you need a hydraulic press to get them out .

There was a little garage over the road , so I dropped it off at 8am ... 820 am I get a knock on the door ,Β garage owner was standing there πŸ€”

" theres been a accident , I can't explain it , better pop over and have a look for yourself "Β 

I left my mini parked over the inspection pit and the had been working on a v6 Granada parked behind it . Their apprentice had been blipping the throttle on the Granada,Β  while the mechanic was at the back trying to locate a exhaust blow ....

Boy clipped the auto gear stick while revving it , it shot forward , hit my mini with such force that it leapt over the pit .hit the work bench and bounced back , then fell in the pit .

Poor thing was about a foot shorter and one side was caved in too .

My Mini mini was fubared πŸ™„

Thats dull mate poor little mini πŸ˜₯,Β  this boy just doesn't care or give a feck he thought it was funny but like i said to him all laughing aside he could have really hurt someone if they had been down the pit, if it was me i would of gutted πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

I would have been gutted if I had done that but i always try and take care of my gear, prefer to spend money upgrading and maintaining not repairing - was lucky no-one was in the pit