Japfest Castle Combe Club Sign Up CLOSED

Gambit

Thanks.

Although it was RB's RB320 and Stotty's stickers getting all the attention.

Oh and Boots has gained a chair :) he locked mine in his car :(

got nice new chair oops, sorry Pete get it back to you next time, my have gained a chair, but I've lost my camera, think I dropped it on stand, but almost every one had gone, phoned circuit with the hope somebody has handed it in,

Great to meet you all today, shame weather wasn't the best,but I think we got off light with those few showers, sorry wing nut wasn't about to help you pack away gazebo, managed to get a good deal on a HKS induction kit for £120 at the end of the day, seen them fetch more for used on eBay,

• Like 2

I think the best plan of action would be to book 1 or2 extra spots on stand, always allocate gazebo space, external meeting point to get everyone in together, book some bright sunny weather, extra space shared expense with all,this would give us a better display area,also earlier booking to get better positions in grounds, weather was the downer today but this was the first club show , still enjoyed the show but next one will be better, talking of which, what's next?

• Like 1

I think the best plan of action would be to book 1 or2 extra spots on stand, always allocate gazebo space, external meeting point to get everyone in together, book some bright sunny weather, extra space shared expense with all,this would give us a better display area,also earlier booking to get better positions in grounds, weather was the downer today but this was the first club show , still enjoyed the show but next one will be better, talking of which, what's next?

Japfest 2 paying/signup form is in my sig. All being well I should be at that one, Steve was going to buy 3 or 4 extra tickets to sell on. 

And as for the more members hopefully this will improve And I'm hoping japfest 2 will be rammed with us there as I'm going ;) all being well :D 

• Like 1

Good to meet everyone today, thanks again to all of you involved in making today possible. Can't help the good old British weather! Pete is right about the stalls, they must improve on that one, it's great if you want decals and polish but no good for anything practical.

Thanks again guys

Sent from my Samsung using tapatalk

I Think the weather was a big issue, are location was kinda rubbish, think we could have done with a bigger area, Thanks Boots for the sticker, considering that was meant to biggest Jap Show off the year i was kinda disappointed init may have been the weather, but nice to meet a few people, yeah trade stalls where more geared towards the honda boys i think that want to sticker bomb there car and put cheap steering wheels on, ill know by tues if i can make number two, if i a can ill get it booked

Pfft Chav type R's I take it :D 

And Wingnut you wanting to go to Japfest 2 ? I will try my damn hardest to make that and get more stuff for the event, be nice to see a few getting to that I do agree I think the biggest problem is getting 20+ cars early enough to get it booked in, but book to early you always have the late comers. So can see the point in buying a few extra but glad to hear there was some enjoyment event if it was a bit of an anti climax (never been told that before ;) ) but everyone's still happy to push on with the next has to be a massive plus to look forward to Japfest 2. I will now try get a few things sorted now ready :D  

I have it with me! I'm still in Bristol let me know how you want me to get it back to you :-)

Sent from my Samsung using tapatalk

That's what you call a genuine nice person!  ill be going japfeast two   Gambit, as everyone said if you wanted sticker you was in luck!!! every stole had them,

Think something has got lost in translation somewhere, i mean if you went to japfeast and was like i want to buy some stickers then you was in luck as that's pretty much all that was on offer lol

• Like 1