Japfest Castle Combe Club Sign Up CLOSED

Gambit

Just had an email from Kevin at Japfest asking me to ring him......... Is the tension killing you yet?..............................So I rang him................................... And he's said that we're on quarry corner said it's a nice spot and the tickets have now been sent out and signed for so I will have a word with Steve about the new moderators this week and some other stuff and ask about this at the same time. Top bloke to speak with he didn't know why we wasn't on the list. Said he thinks might have been mistaken with the Impreza owners club funny enough lol.

combe-circuit-map-large_zpseb644ae0.jpg

I would arrange the meet up to convoy in to be able to come in from quarry entrance I'm sure I read somewhere they will have all the entrances open this year so everyone can get set up and not have the same problem as last year

• Like 1

Yay :) thanks gambit for chasing that up, regarding the convoy Il be coming from chippenham if anyone wants to meet there, then go into the green quarry entrance near chippenham road... I'm getting a tad excited now.

+1 got mine. Stotty I'll be in Chippenham to so can meet sat morn couple of us will be down fri evening if fancy a meet pre show. At least tickets are here after a little bit of panic from a few peps lol

Ha ha feck orf!! I had every faith in the club! Just not show organizers lol

Got mine today too!! [emoji106]

Easy to say that now haha anyway glad to hear that you're all getting the tickets now need to get sorted for japfest 2. Keep trying to get Steve to sort the form out so the fun can start again [emoji4]

Yes mate 645 meet at mc Donald's off junction 12 m4 shud be good new to this forum and the other one I have a club stand pass with you guys what does the 22£ club stand ticket cover ie me and the car or just the car the. I have to buy ticket for me also ?