Japfest Castle Combe Club Sign Up CLOSED

Gambit

Jonnyb you have to get some video footage of the convoy that sounds awesome :D

And James mate feel free to jump on other parts of the threads mate all a top bunch of guys and gals on here 

Why is he not here with the best club in the Uk ? ;)

He's part of a regional owners club. He was Outside cleaning the rust off his discs today all in preparation, and then I pull into camp covered in mud from playing today, chalk and cheese

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok let's see , I,m leaving the welsh valleys 7am going up M4 from Wales, if anyone wants to meet up in convoy, say time and place, aust services or any other ,leaving M4 at Bath junction, only 15mins from Castle Combe, should get there 8.15 -8.30ish , anyone got ideas what time they are going to at site,

P.S Just a gentle reminder on previous years there's been a very big Police presence on and around M4 and Castle Combe , with lots of undercover cars and static cameras ,so just watch your speed ,

• Like 2

Gates open for club members a 6am. I'll be there for 7am as shall only be traveling from Chippenham. I do think earlier the better really as you don't want to be messing about moving cars etc near public opening. Soon set up sooner can chill and enjoy the day

Any convoys? then, says show oepns at 9.30? was thinking of getting there for like 8ish i, heading from london so will be taking the m4 all the way,

There is a meet up at Reading services M4 J12 6:45 am.

Scooby Pete will be happy they have an area for him to play in ;)

There is plenty to keep the kids entertained at Japfest. Small bouncy castles are free, the Bucking Broncos, Bungee Run and Mega Slide are £3 each or 2 for £5. Japfest is a great family day out!

http://www.japfest.co.uk/2014/01/01/keep-the-kids-entertained/#ixzz30SJLL691