Japfest Castle Combe Club Sign Up CLOSED

Gambit

• 2 weeks later...

I know you did mate I told Steve about it already also. I can't see how they can not slot us on if it's been paid for and booked. 

I will try ring them on Tuesday see if they will speak with me about it, but not sure if they will with me not booking it.

Just to confirm you wasn't looking at this was you ? 

http://www.japfest.co.uk/2012/04/27/2012-club-layout/

It's the 2012 I can only see 2013's as well 

Just some info on the tickets. I'm waiting to hear from Steve before I ring but don't panic mate we have the receipt it's booked 

It is our intention to start dispatching club packs on Wednesday 23rd April but please be aware they may not be sent until at the latest, a week before the show. Please ensure your members complete the vehicle registration number field on each vehicle pass, failure to do so may result in refusal of entry.

Read more: Japfest | Japanese Car Clubs http://www.japfest.co.uk/clubs/#ixzz2zdwgTL8t

I've emailed Steve he last said he had ordered them and was going to chase him up about them. I wanted to to know if we could post them to Boot's or if you could pick them up if you're local to Steve but will check mate I had forgot. 

Oh and we don't have anything to use as a stand but spoke with Boot's about that :D 

He's messaged me back he's after a name and address to send it to as the banners been made and ready to go. either you or Boot's I don't mind if you want to PM me and I will pass it on. I thought he was near you but he isn't :(

Right I tried to ring them but at 10p a minute + standard rate and a slow talking menu system with a million options just to try speak to someone I've now emailed them just now so will wait for a reply mate. I see we're still not on the list so I've asked why too. But believe me if it's been booked wrong I would help everyone try to resolve it and leave the club once it's been settled I'm sure it won't come to that but if it did I would feel I had let people down even though I couldn't have done anymore my end I don't believe anyway, than what I have done. But lets see what they say with the reply :)  they might just not have got the club on the list yet or over looked us on the list of clubs going. 

This is the email reply I have Jonnyb :) and just point out thats not the Steve Admin Steve it's the organiser Steve of Japfest 

Good morning,

Our records show we have a club stand booked for the Subaru Owners Club.

Best regards
Steve.

Yeah I can understand that mate. I did ask why we wasn't but they never answered that :( But I have seen other people asking about the tickets for other clubs so I guess we're not the only ones :) 

Not long now every1 should finally get the RB back Saturday just in time for a quick detail and a steady drive down lol do we know anymore about convoy into the grounds in morning?

• Like 1