Japfest Castle Combe Club Sign Up CLOSED

Gambit

Spoke to japfest staff today said it was ok for me to take a gazebo, as long as it's pegged down, just been to halfords a bought a blue one to match club sign, weather doesn't look to good but should brighten up after 10.30,

Nice one mate sounds good to me and I do hope the weathers good too. Not long now :D 

Not trying to hijack this thread but for anyone going to both events 2nd one is ready to pay for can use my sig has a direct link. 

I'm also trying to get some flyers done now as we speak if anyone wants to print some off to hand out hopefully be able to get them posted on here tonight so you can use them if you want. I should have got on with this long before now really. 

USEFUL JAPFEST INFORMATION (please read):
• If you have any ticketing questions or problems please visit the ticket collection point in the Public Car Park.
• Tickets are £25 per person on the gate (not per car). 14s & under FREE when accompanied by a paying adult
• Gates open to vehicle pass holders only at 06:00
• Public car parking is available from 09:00
• Gates open to the public at 09:30
• There is NO space remaining to display your car inside the circuit
• We advise you to bring plenty of cash due to limited facilities on site,
• Toilets and catering vans in the public car parks
• Please follow the AA road signs to the venue
• Ensure your vehicle pass is hanging on your rear view mirror by the time you reach your allocated gate, to help the flow of traffic if you do not have a vehicle pass you will be directed to the public car park you will not be allowed into the venue via any other gate apart from the one designated on your vehicle pass
• The ground conditions are currently good and everything is planned to go ahead
• No glass bottles, dogs or any other kind of animal is allowed on site
• If you are driving to Japfest then please read the traffic advice on this

Spoke to japfest staff today said it was ok for me to take a gazebo, as long as it's pegged down, just been to halfords a bought a blue one to match club sign, weather doesn't look to good but should brighten up after 10.30,

we have scoobie Blue awning and pegs too so will put in car so we have enough cover from the elements. It's 3mx3m we used it for karting. :-)

Sent from my Samsung using tapatalk

• Like 1

My mate just handed me 20 free ltd edition SOC japfest stickers, trying out his new graphic cutter machine thing, hand them out tomorrow, car packed ,clean y fronts, ( well only 2 days old anyway) £20 spending money, and egg sandwhich made (yesterday) think I'm ready, see you all in morning

• Like 1

we have scoobie Blue awning and pegs too so will put in car so we have enough cover from the elements. It's 3mx3m we used it for karting. :-)

Sent from my Samsung using tapatalk

yep good idea ,

Hi guys I'm a newbie with you lot will the stand be labelled as Subaru owners club uk or Subaru inpreza owners club

Will be good to meet you bit daunting as I don't know any of ya lol

EEEK!  :o I guess thats why the club gates opened at 6am :)

And Pete you seemed so more prepared last night :)

well hope you all have got in now and sorted and you enjoy the day :)

Guess this will explain the traffic

Please be patient, we are dealing with the traffic as quickly as we can. Due to traffic accidents on the A46 and M4 traffic access to the event has slowed down. We will post further updates as we are able.

Got there by 10am in the end inc queuing for around an hour to get into castle comb. Left at 15:00 got home 16:25. Made good time both there and back.

Bit disappointed there weren't more trade stands, had money for lowered springs burning a hole in my pocket. Still if you wanted stickers, cleaning products or silicone hoses you were in luck as that was pretty much all the trade stands.

Was good to meet everyone shame the weather was crap.

Exactly as above^^ very disappointed with the trade side of ιt! Ιt's supposed to be the biggest jap show of the year!

Good day though! Didn't meet you though Pete I don't think lol.

Many thanks to boots for the free sticker!!