Japfest Castle Combe Club Sign Up CLOSED

Gambit

Lol . don't mean we stay over night,or I will be to drunk to drive, go up from magor services ,Saturday morning, meet the Chippenham bunch somewhere in Chippenham ( was thinking Burger King joint in the services on the out skirts of the town) convoy in to japfest, or the alternative meet somewhere closer to the circuit , let us know what every one thinking, or better still put name on list below and we'll work something out ,

Name. Living. Japfest overnight.

1. Boots ( Ian) South Wales. Home

• Like 1

I am one unhappy mother chuffer. The night I said I'd pay you I broke my phone trying to jailbreak it so no internet, then I flew out to Kenya which isn't exactly the centre of the universe regarding internet connectivity. I really want to go still so will leave this here

Anyone no longer able to attend PM me I will buy your ticket off you

It's a long shot I know but I had committed to this and then the universe turned on me. If not I will come and find you guys on the day and park in the car park, peace.

• Like 1

They look spot on mate I think I will have a set :)

Make a post in the sales section too if you want mate. Don't need to be just for this event. But I will give them 1st refusal before I buy a set just incase they all want them.