Japfest Castle Combe Club Sign Up CLOSED

Gambit

Right just to give everyone a heads up, we've come up with a closing date of the 6th March 2014 

So should give anyone else planning to go time for the monthly pay to get in the bank :D

So £22.50 gets you on the club stand no limited number of places so get booking ;)

Coolio 

As long as it's Japanese mate I don't mind. But if it's a Holdon the Security at Japfest will make him go park up in the carpark and refuse entry on the stand with it. Their rules not mine, and feel free to get as many as you want mate more the merrier :D

Gutted been nice to see though. But yeah it's Jap cars only, Ideally just Subarus for us but I don't mind letting some other makes on Boot's can get them put to theback out the way so the subarus can sit at the front :D

Very nice I bet it sounds mint. I know I passed a red one with the blokes kids in the back with the windows down was at slow speed with both gave each other a tune of the exhausts I did love the sound of the Holden but judging his kids faces they liked mine more :D  

Closing date 6th march so get your name down, 4 people into the show, and great parking,all for £22, great day out, great track done many a track day there, or just put your feet up and watch the action with a few cold drinks, be quick to avoid disappointment ,

• Like 2

Time to get a few more numbers for SOC 1st annual Japfest outing, be great to get 10 or so cars at the show, great value full car (4 people) and it works out at just £5.50 each, if you go on your own and park it's going to cost you £25 each on the day, plus a long walk into the show, this way you park inside don,t have to carry your sandwiches with you, and get to meet nice people , simples "book it now"

Cool beans mate. 

I will keep plugging it until the last day so when it's been and people come on saying they didn't know about it I can point them here :D

And any of you forester lot want on the stands we don't have any going and one Legacy  :o

Mine has too many imperfections to warrant such an honour...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No not at all said this before. My last club would only pick the best cars for the stands and it really bugged me that and they would also charge £35 for the events to make profit. For me it doesn't matter all cars have them unless it's a show car and it only ever see daylight when going to a show. So I'm not having that my car isn't good enough malarkey :D I would let someone take a ratted out rust bucket if they wanted too. :D 

Yeah not sure why we don't have any BRZ members had one guy come on and asked for advise because he was thinking of buying and that was it :( I agree be nice to see a few :)