My Subaru Impreza

BenGreen

Ahh I see, a similar kind of set up. The problem with where I want mine is its where the pipes go back into the engine bay so are alot tougher to just push back, i tried doing it again today but had to walk away from it before I got angry and broke something :/ I think im going to have to move both of them so they are more centeral. Why can things never be simple lol :(

Really nice car mate that horns look well smart seen a few scoobs next to me with them where do u get them from?

Here you go mate hope it helps :) 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HELLA-SUPERTONE-DUAL-HORN-UNIVERSAL-KIT-12V-118DB-SUBARU-MITSUBISHI-STI-WRX-EVO-/121136353432?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1c344a1098

• Like 1

Finally I received my 'carbon fibre gator' after accidently breaking my old one into tiny little bits. after many emails and days waiting it turned up in the post today, fittted it and was a perfect fit. I cant fault the eBay seller for the very extensive amount of emails asking for pictures and measurements, but was really un needed as all i wanted them to do was make it 2 inches shorter than the previous one they sent me but it just became soo complicated when it shouldnt have been... anyways, its in the car and im happy with it, and just finishes the console off.

I wont bore you with the details of fitting the gator, bus all it involved was a a extra pair of hands to hold it it all in place one cable tie too fit it into position nd a small drill to pierce the hole through the fabric....

As I say with all my pictures, it does look alot better in person ( i recon its just my lack of photography skills) heres a few pics anyways :)

post-1807-0-71046400-1392249779_thumb.jp

post-1807-0-39341500-1392249844_thumb.jp

• Like 1

After typing all that up and posting it, I just realised how pointless that post was,

I fitted a gator. The end lol.

Got a few days off work so will hopefully get on with a few bits here and there and I shall try to make it a bit more interesting lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys im back again.. new wheels have been on the car for a few days, wasnt too sure on them to begin with but ive decided I am really pleased with them. Whilst I was getting my wheels fitted, the garage noticed my front pads need replacing and my tracking was slightly out so that was all done on the same day. But whilst in the air I also noticed that one of my supports connecting to the backbox has completely came away leaving a hole the size of a 5 pence piece, ive thought about getting a new exhaust and this is just a perfect excuse to get one, the question is what shall I go for? Sports cat? Decat? Any particular brands I should go after? (I already have a ninja 2).

post-1807-0-97615700-1393365563_thumb.jp

post-1807-0-42627200-1393365621_thumb.jp

post-1807-0-52691100-1393365732_thumb.jp

Looking good.

Depends on what you want noise wise, a full decat is loud, and is a deeper sound. Also give you pops and bangs with occasional flames on over run. Also needs a friendly MOT tester to pass.

Never had a sports cat my self so can't give an opinion on one.

If you want to the decat route Scoobyworlds vortex range is good value for money. Or you can splash out on HKS super dagger or the Blitz Nur spec.

Loads of stuff in between Milltec, Haywood and Scott, Revolution, Scorpion etc.

• 2 months later...

Right so, ive been thinking about air suspension for a while, so I took the plunge and finally decided to go through with it, after being seperated from my car for a whole 7 days I eventually got it back this evening, ive had a few hours of setting up different ride heights and took a few snaps, im very happy with it at the moment, but new wheels and a bit more stance is definately next.. here the photos I took earlier.

post-1807-0-89063400-1398806484_thumb.jp

post-1807-0-85326000-1398806554_thumb.jp

post-1807-0-65929000-1398806653_thumb.jp

post-1807-0-12381400-1398806711_thumb.jp

post-1807-0-82585400-1398806768_thumb.jp

post-1807-0-91205300-1398806852_thumb.jp

post-1807-0-03033100-1398807318_thumb.jp

I have to admit I really like it a lot. I think next video footage :)  

But spot on mate I think it looks amazing. Some better pictures might be better too I did find them blurry to look at...... My excuse to get more ;) 

I have a rather basic video on my Instagram if you want to check it out, it literally just goes up and down lol, I will try and get my mate to take a few pics as my phone isnt up to scratch lol